12

After tour

I was at the airport with everyone, Remington was going to come to my house. We all had the same plane except Lonny. He left already to get to Canada. Remington was going to my house for tonight and then tomorrow we were going to get what he wanted from his house and bring them with us.

Remington was sleeping on my lap. They called our plane and I got up. "Rem.." he groans. "You can sleep on the plane, wake up please." He groans again and gets off of me. We walk onto the plane and and get seated.

I sit in the middle of Jinxx and Remington, Remington got a window seat. Remember had his blanket with him. He had a baby pink sweater on with black jeans. I kiss his head and grab his stitch plushie. Somehow they let us bring the giant bear with us, it was in the thing over our heads.

Remington laid his head against my side as he fell asleep with his pacifier in his mouth and his blanket around him. I play with his head as he sleeps. I get my laptop out and put a movie on. I might have to change it if he wakes up but hopefully I dont have too.

***

After a long plane ride we were able to get off the plane. I picked Remington up and got our bags. Emerson carried the bear off the plane and we walked over to get our suitcases. I grabbed mine and Sebastian got Remingtons.

I didnt want to wake him so we walked to my car and I put him in the back, i put the bear next to him so he could lay on it if he wanted. I buckled him up and then I put everything in the truck. I said bye to everyone and Sebastian gave me a talk, basically saying keep Remington safe and dont hurt him.

When I got in the car I started it and we drove home. From time to time I would look back to make sure he was okay. When we got home I got him out the car and brought him inside. I put him in my room and then got our bags. When I came back to the room I heard crying and screaming. I open the door and I see Remington crying and screaming.

"Daddy!" I sigh and walk over to him. I pick him up. "Daddy!" I rub his back and sit down. "Downt worry, daddy is here." I kiss his head and he stops crying. "You slept the whole time. Sorry." He shakes his head and steadies his breathing. I kiss his head and lay back.

He fell back to sleep so I put him down and walked downstairs. I made food and then walk upstairs. He was on his phone. He was talking to someone. I walk over to him and he smiles. "Daddy! Emmy want to talk to you." I nod and take his phone. "Food is downstairs is you want some." He nods and jumps off the bed.

He walked downstairs. And I walked to Emerson. "Hey, what up?" "Nothing much, what did you need to talk about?" "So tomorrow Sebastian and I are going some where with our girlfriends around 3ish so we can help you from 9 to 2." "Okay. Uh we will be their around 9:30." "Okay, that was all, please take care of Rem, hes my best friend." "I will. Bye." "Bye." I hang up and walk downstairs. I see Remington eating and looking around.

When his eyes land on me he smiles. I smile back and hand him his phone. "What did he want to talk to you about?" "Just when we were going to go over and stuff that like that for tomorrow." He nods and continues eating. I kiss his cheek and take a one of his fries. I made fires and chicken.

"Daddy! That's mine!" I chuckle and take another one. "Rude..." I kiss him and he put him the food down to put his arms around my neck. I pick him up and take him upstairs.

I put him on my bed and took my shirt off. He smiled as I got on top of him. "Shirt off." He nods and takes his shirt off. I smile and kiss him. I kiss his neck and down his body until I get to his jeans. I unbuckle them and talk them off of him before going back up to kiss him.

I take boxers jeans off and then take my jeans and boxers off too. I grab a bottle of lube and put some on myself. I lift his legs up as he wraps them around my waist. He looks in my eyes as smiles. I kiss him and push in causing him to moan. I take that chance to slide my tongue in his mouth.

I pull away and rest my head on his shoulder as I thrust in and out. He moans as I go faster. His arms were around my body and his head was on my shoulder. His moaning went in my ear causing me to go faster and harder. I angled a  little and hit his prostate. He moaned loudly before bitting his lip and throwing his head back. "Daddy..." I smile. "Cum for me pumpkin."

He did just that and came all over our stomachs. A few more thrusts and I came in him. I pull out and lay on top of him. I catch my breath and smile at him. "I love you." I whisper in his ear. He giggles. "Love you too daddy." I smile and kiss his cheek before getting off of him and laying next to him. "Let's take a shower and then you can finish your food, okay?" He nods and I pick him up. I take him into the bathroom and turn the water on.

I walk back out and grab towels before walking back in. I made sure the water wants too hot and wasnt too cold. I then walk into the shower with Remington. I was about to grab the shampoo but then my mind went to other things....dirty things. I push Remington against the wall and kiss his neck.

"Daddy?" I groan against his skin and slowly push into him. He gasped at this and then moaned. I started thrusting fast into him as I suck on his neck. He kept moaning as I started going deeper into him. I go faster before he came. I came but kept going. "Daddy...please, stop. It hurts now." I nod and pull out. "I'm sorry pumpkin." He shakes his head. "Its fine." He kissed me before resting his head on my shoulder.

I started washing our hair and bodys when Remington started kissing my shoulder. I chuckle as he giggles. "Why are you kissing my shoulder?" He shrugged. "Because I want to." I nod and turn the water off. We walked out and I put a towel around him and then me. I grabbed clothes from his bags and he got dressed. I started getting dressed and looked at Remington who was laying on the bed.

"Daddy?" "Yeah?" He sighs. "You have kitties!" He says. I look over and see him playing with crow. I laugh and sit next to him on the bed. "Food?" He nods and then gets on my back. I shake my head and walk downstairs.

I set him down when I get to the table. I warm his food up a little because it wasnt cold but it wasnt how it was before. Once we finish eating I put everything again and we walk upstairs to the room. I lay on the bed and pull Remington close to me. "Your mine! My little Vampire!" He giggles. "I'm not a Vampire though." I nod. "I know but you are to me." He smile and I kiss his cheek before we go to sleep.

A/N- hiii, okay, uhh- idk what to say. Well one of my teachers just emailed me...I can't believe school starts soon...I also I'm scared to have a class with my ex, but I know I have all my classes with my boyfriend this year so that's a good thing...I think, anyway stay safe♡