Chapter 10

《Hey everyone,

Sorry for the short interruption at the beginning, but I wanted to thank you all for reaching chapter 10 of this story and almost 4K views in just 2 months. I can'tsay how thankful and happy I am for all of your support. Thank you all ♡ 》

"P'King", I exclaimed softly, not distancing myself from him but rather looking straight in my boyfriends face.

He slightly rubbed the tip of his nose on mine, and I couldn't help comparing him to a small puppy or kitten that would rub their noses against you. How adorable he was. No wonder I was this smitten.

Then, the concern came back from the back of my mind, reminding me that this could have gone very wrong and he could have gotten hurt, if not for me catching him.

"P'King... you can't just randomly stand up, you know that", I said softly and continued looking at him.

"Were you... worried?"

He slowly nodded before I could feel the skin contact fading, while the hug tightened.
Poor phi... he probably was worried about me running out and heard the vomiting sounds... no wonder he would try to get here. I should have been more... in controle about my feelings.

I came back by the sound of water, when P'Thara washed and disinfected his hands, before putting on new gloves . Seemingly, he had thrown away his already.

"I think we should help King back in his bed for now... I didn't got to treat his wounds."

We quickly both agreed and I slowly stood up, after he had loosened his grip on my body. Carefully, I got him on my back with the doctors help, before carrying him in piggyback style to the bed. He got down there and the doctor helped him sit, while I was washing my hands. I had to make sure that he wouldn't get an infection in any of his wounds, so washing and disinfecting my hands was a given. Though those deep scars slowly seemed to heal, it would probably take a while till he doesn't needed any medical attention to them anymore.

Heading back in the room, P'Thara was currently wrapping my boyfriend into bandages again and I couldn't help smiling, when comparing his current situation to how King looked when he woke up. Slowly, I could see him getting better with every day. Not only the bandages that slowly decreased. The way he now reacted to the others, that he allowed me to stay close and that he was communicating with us on his free will, even if it was typing messages or writing for now. This morning, he had even almost finished a regular sized portion of food.

When the two were finished, I sat down on the side of P'Kings bed and gave him a soft smile.
Was he really feeling as good as he showed us? I was worried. I'd rather had him showing us his pain then acting in front of me. If he was feeling bad, I wanted to give my best to make him better.

"Nong King and nong Ram... there is something I want to talk to you about. "

The doctor took a seat on a chair that he had pulled out and looked at us. King gave him a small nod and I could just wonder if something had happened.

"I know we had talked about this before... what do you think about starting psychological treatment?"

The older spoke softly, just as if he was suggesting it as a friend and trying to take any pressure out. If P'King wanted to start with it now, that was good. But if he didn't felt ready yet, no one would push him. The doctor had explained to us how those kind of things can't be forced. Opening up and trying to face what happened to you was a big step, for everyone, no matter what mental illness they had.

I remember how P'Tong had brought up the possibility of counseling, two or three days after King woke up. But it was just a possibility there.
Now, with the progress King was making in general, it would be a good point to slowly start with it.

"Don't worry. You're not forced to anything here. Neither during the sessions, if you agree to them. You don't have to speak about any topic that you don't want to touch on. For the first meeting, it would just be casual talk. You and the psychologist getting comfortable with each other and seeing, if you could feel comfortable with him. "

There was silence in the room and, to be honest, I had no idea what King was thinking about this. Would he agree?
I had heard that the biggest step was getting himself to actually do the counseling. It was like jumping over your fears and anxiety and letting someone help you.
That already sounded hard...

"If you would feel better with Nong Ram accompanying you to some of the sessions, you can always ask him to come along. I am sure, he would do anything that makes you feel better", P'Thara said softly and smiled at us.

A squeeze of my hand made me look up and link eyes with King, who was currently ...

HE WAS HOLDING MY HAND! HE IS HOLDING MY HAND!

I couldn't help the radiant grin that must have been painted on my face, feeling the happiness flowing from our point of connection throughout my body. Holding his hand felt so good, it was soft and warm. And the hand belonged to King. That was the best part of it.
Then I could seem him nodd, agreeing to the counseling.

My unoccupied right hand found his left shoulder and softly caressed it through the hospital grown, showing him how proud I was of my boyfriend. It must have been hard to decide this, and he was brave for giving it a try.

"Do you know how proud I am of my boyfriend?", I whispered lovingly, " he isn't just the cutest guy that exists but also the bravest one I ever met. No one could be better then you, baby."

The corner of his lips slightly lifted, forming a small smile until he put his cheek against my chest. King probably was obvious to my heart beeting as if I was running a marathon... well my mind did, thinking about how cute he was. Just how did I deserve such a small lovely fluffball in the first place?

《I know this is very short, but I wanted to thank you with an update.