|01|

Fucking up
————————————————————

The sound of the bell was my ticket to freedom. And by hell did I take it.

After stuffing everything into my book bag in a big heap of a mess -Mum would scold me about it later I already knew-

I took off down the halls at full speed, dodging and weaving through the other students so I wouldn't have another mishap like last time.

A goofy grin graced my features. Let's just say, I wasn't known around here for my grace.

More likely was my ability to trip over absolutely nothing at all.

I sprinted out of the school building, book bag bouncing around, smacking heavily against my back.
I only slowed to a casual walk when I saw the familiar head of blond hair that adorned the Giraffe of a boy multiple paces in front of me.

Jackpot. "TOMMY!!" I shouted, taking off in a full sprint at the other.

He flinched, whirling around with wide eyes just in time to see my stupid ass fling myself at him.

"HOLYSHIT-" He sputtered, doing absolutely nothing to break my fall as we both hit the pavement. A sickening crack was heard, and for a moment I was worried it was Tommy's back.

But no, his back was practically bent in half already- it wouldn't have broke-

"You bastard!" The boy beneath me hissed, head tilted to the side to glare daggers into something on the pavement.

I followed his gaze, not bothering to move or get up. And my eyes laid on the sight of, oh- oh shit he's gonna kill me- Tommy's phone. His brand new phone, with a long crack right down the middle.

I could sign my death warrant right now. This was it, it was over.
I am- so sorry Tubbo But I will not be making it to our Bee date tonight- instead I will be getting brutally murdere-

He whacked me over the head with the back of his hand. Not expecting it I fell back myself, landing on the pavement with a groan.
"Owwww-" Okay, not dead. But that wasn't any better.

"You bastard- you absolute piece of shit. I hate you Belle. Absolutely despise you, you disgraceful, annoying, piece of shit woman-"
I let him ramble, sitting myself up to watch as his face grew darker shades of red by the second.

He resembled a tomato. A very bright red, squealing tomato-

Oh no, that- pfft that image.
I couldn't help myself, allowing a soft giggle to slip by.

But Tommy didn't miss it. He halted his ramblings, shifting his gaze slowly to glare daggers into my very soul.

"Heeeh- Uh.... hi?"

I began to scramble to my feet, getting to feeling I should maybe- just maybe. Run for my very life.

"Oh you are so dead Belle!!!-"
He shouted, leaping to his full height and confirming my theory.

"Shit-"

——————————————————————

No- no this is not me, staying up way later then I should be on a work night, to update a book that means nothing to nobody-

Heh- yeah uhm. I'm gonna head to bed now, I'll come up with an update to Out-Lands tomorrow maybe- XD