|03|

Two idiots and a smart person
————————————————————

It took three people shoving our heads together to get the headsets to work.

Well- two people, and one voice via Tubbo over the loud speaker of Tommy's phone.
The phone that still had a crack in it- that he had had to explain to his mom earlier without throwing me under the bus.

Let me tell you. Hilarious.

And I was indeed very thankful he hadn't thrown me under the bus like expected.
While I loved mother innit dearly- she was scary at times. I preferred to be on her goodside, to be her favorite child.
Even if I wasn't her child per-say-

Anyways!- getting off topic Tommy and I had managed to set up the headsets with some intense instruction reading on my part.

Tommy had insisted he didn't need instructions, saying, and I quote, "That's stupid Belle, I'm a genius. I don't need a piece of paper telling me what to do."
I begged to differ, in my opinion Tommy was what I liked to call, an idiot.

But obviously he didn't listen, making a mess of the project.

"Tommy-" I hissed through gritted teeth, glaring down at the child who was jamming one cable into another.
"Stop- stop you idiot- you're doing it all wrong-"

Tubbo came back into view of the face cam so he could watch, a silly little grin on his face.
I think he was enjoying my pain.
"No, no let him continue."
Definitely enjoying my pain-

Bastards. I swear they like- relish in my suffering. Drawn from my thoughts by a banging sound, I looked down to witness Tommy, smacking the headset... against the floor.
"Oh my god you idiot!-"
I shoved him back, sending the lanky little shit tumbling to the side to hopefully save the expensive gaming equipment.

"This is it- I'm disowning both of you-" I muttered in disbelief, examining it.

"Oh come on, Belle- it isn't broken!" I ignored Tommy's attempts to get back on my good side, shoving him when he came back into view.

"Tom- tommy-" Tubbo was giggling up a storm, apparently finding my struggling against the gremlin amusing.
"You- you've just gotta plug it in now-" he held his own matching set up, pointing to a small cord hooked up to the helmet, giggle thing.
Wow- was Tubbo smarter then the both of us combined?

Silently, I watched as Tommy clicked the cable into the little slot. He grinned, holding it up so Tubbo could see through the screen.

Definitely smarter.

—————————————————————

Okay- okay why does this have over two hundred reads? What are you guys on- I swear this is actual crap and has less work put into it then oh I dunno- the one I'm taking seriously and it's already beating the outlands-

Absolute bullshit.

But don't take that the wrong way- I'm thankful for the reads trust me XD just- unbelieving-

Anyways have whatever the hell this is- I'm so sorry it sucks i had to work today and I've decided I hate holidays.

Thank you and goodnight.