|06|

The Hotdog Family
—————————————————-

"Oh my god- I never imagined a hotdog could be this heavenly."
Was what I tried to say, though with said hotdog half way shoved into my mouth it came out more like, "Hh y od- I ever eagined a ot'og' ould e' his eavenly."

Yeah, no one understood me. Tubbo shifted his gaze from his own hotdog to stare at me with a raised eyebrow and a small giggle.
"What?" He asked,
I just shrugged, not willing to give an explanation to my ridiculousness.
Tommy was rubbing off on me, clearly.

He's an awful influence let me tell you-

I mean look at him-
He was shoveling his own hotdog into his mouth like it would grow legs and walk away!
It wouldn't, but I don't think he was even aware of that-

I swallowed, grinning slightly and setting down the wrapper of the once living hotdog.
It was no more.

"So what's next boys?"
That grabbed Tommy's attention. He spluttered, shaking his head and discarding the hotdog way too quickly.
Tubbo and I watched as it slid off the table, forgotten.
"No!"
I jolted, looking back to the hotdog offender.
That was a perfectly good hotdog he just wasted-

"We are not boys!" Shut up bitch- "We are men!"

I scoffed, snorting at the very idea. Men? Yeah right, "Big talk for a small boy-" I joked, scooting back in my seat because I was well aware that wasn't a good idea to say.

"What-" he hissed. I watched as his face turned an... interesting shade of red.
"I am not a boy-"

Debatable-

"Hmm, sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night Tommy-" I shoved back just as Tommy thrust forward to attempt to grab me.
He missed, and
I ended up in Tubbo's side, knocking his hotdog to the floor.
Shit- so many hotdogs are meeting doom-

The bee sympathizer strangled a pathetic sob, staring at his once delicious meal that now laid dead to him on the stone floor.

"I-bleh... Belle- my hotdog!"
Yeah yeah- poor hotdog, look at it, it's dead now. "Not know Tubbo! I'm tryna not die here!"
My attempts to 'not die' were not going well.
And apparently Tubbo didn't appreciate my apology that wasn't an apology in the slightest-

Obviously-

Shut up!

You shut up bitch- you're talking to yourself like an idiot-

I didn't want to die today. Tommy reached around to grab my arm from his place in front of Tubbo, I was now behind Tubbo hoping for him to maybe, just maybe become my savior.

"Tubbo!! Help p l e a s e!!"

The brunette watched Tommy drag me out from behind him.
He watched the giant motherfucker of a giraffe wrap his arms around me and lift me off the ground all while I was kicking and flailing about like an idiot.

"You killed my hotdog.." he muttered, reserving himself and crossing his arms.
His mind made up, he let Tommy carry me to my doom.

"Tubbo!!! You TraItOr!!"
I wailed and thrashed, heads turned to watch the commotion as the small child I was got carried out by the horrid beast that was Tommy innit.

I would not be returning home today.

Tell my father I'm sorry- tell that turtle sticker on my laptop that I was going to get him a friend eventually- and tell Tubbo that he's a right bastard.

——————————————————————

Ahhhh- uhm hello hello, I changed my mind I'm not done yet XD this is gonna have no storyline what so ever but I like writing shenanigans so deal with it-

Also let's ignore the fact I disappeared and focus on the fact that this has over seven thousand reads???????!!!!

What the hell!! Are you guys okay? Do you need help because I know I do and I'm the one writing all this nonsense-

I feel so sorry for you all- that's so many, real people who've said 'ah yes lemme read this bullshit'

But like that's super pogchamp guys! I almost fell over earlier when I saw it- now, question time.

What would y'all wanna see? I wanna feed into some peoples wishes and not just my own nonsense kay- XD

but besides that, have a good day, don't mind me, drink some water yadayada
You know all that good shit.