𝟎𝟏 ⌬ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

( LITTLE SIBLING MINI-SERIES PART ONE )

5 YEARS AGO ❞

──────────﹝🐝﹞──────────

"Kei where's your older brother?" Kei heard his mother ask from the kitchen. Without looking away from the tv which was playing Jurassic Park movie, he spoke. "I think he's at the backyard, practicing again.." He said, not looking away from the movie. Even though he already watched this movie multiple times, he never gets bored with it.

Mrs. Tsukishima shooks her head at her oldest son, thinking that he was overworking himself from practicing volleyball.

"Would you be a dear and call your older brother to come inside? I've got something important to tell you both." His ears perked up when he heard the word 'important'. What's so important that he had to pause the movie? Is it something bad? A million thoughts ran through his little head which made him zone out a little bit- making his mother chuckled at him.

"Don't worry, you're not in trouble." Kei immediately snapped out of his train of thoughts, catching his mother's gaze- who gave him a playful wink. He furrowed his eyes together, not fully understanding the situation. He turns back to face the tv and pouts as he realizes that it was almost at the T-Rex chasing part.

He lets out a sigh before nodding his head towards his mother, "Yes mom." He said, hearing a 'thank you' from his mother. He paused the movie before standing up. He sauntered his way towards their backyard, opening the sliding door which leads to the backyard, revealing a blonde tall teen, Akiteru.

"Nii-chan, mom needs you inside," Kei said, making his older sibling stop tossing the ball. Akiteru turns around to look at him with a questioning look.

"Don't look at me like that, I'm the same as you. I'm gonna go inside now." He said, walking away from the door before coming back in again. "Also, can you please hurry up? I'm in the middle of watching Jurassic park." He added, before officially leaving his older brother behind.

Akiteru lets out a chuckle, knowing about his little brother's undying love for dinosaurs. He placed the volleyball, underneath his arm, before walking back inside the Tsukishima household.

"Hey mom, I'm here." Akiteru announces his arrival, taking a seat on the couch beside Kei. He watched in amusement when he saw Kei's eyes sparkle with amazement as he continued to watch his favorite film.

Mrs. Tsukishima smiles as she saw both of her children together. "Great! Now that everyone's complete-" She said, clasping her hands together. "-well except for your father since he's still at work but he already knows about it. So anyway that's not really important,  I'm here to inform you both of something really important." she continued. The two siblings looked at their mother in confusion as she took out a paper bag from behind her.