PART A

PROLOUGE

It was in the middle of the night when my father had run into my room, grabbed me by my shoulders and shaken me awake.

I couldn't even understand his manic babbling for the first few minutes, my eyes too heavy with sleep and my body almost limp. My father didn't notice, he was frantic.

It was very unusual for him. He was this composed, charming and cunning man. He was a Slytherin by heart. My entire family was. I was.

"Father.. what is going on..?" I only managed to stutter before groaning. He was still shaking me and it was beginning to get uncomfortable.

"Hogwarts, you hear me? You will go back there and your brother will keep you safe. You must go back there!" he said.

My eyes widened and finally I got some awareness of the situation.

"Father are you okay? What is going on? You don't want me to return to China?" I asked in worry, grabbing his hands to stop him from shaking me.

It was dark and only the moonlight that shined through my opal windows enlightened the room. Were those tears on my father's face? It couldn't be.

"Hogwarts, you hear me? You will go back there!" he repeated, over and over again.

I just nodded and let him cling onto me. I was confused, sleep deprived and irritated. I had never seen my father like this before and it was deeply unsettling.