Communication is a tough thing (D)

I pranced around my room, sighing to myself.

''Not good enough,'' I muttered under my breath, slipping out of yet another dress. My room was a mess, clothes spilled all around it.

I put on a tight black dress and walked up to the mirror again. Then, before I could evaluate it further than 'a little revealing' , my gaze fell upon the clock on the wall and I cursed under my breath. I was running late.

I grabbed my purse and power walked ( I don't run) through the large corridors of the dorms until I finally reached the common room. I barely registered the few students that were around until my gaze fell upon a head of shining blond hair. Draco was sitting on the large sofa in front of the fireplace, reading a book.

He looked up from it and met my gaze and I came to an halt

He looked up from it and met my gaze and I came to an halt. I sighed and held my hands up,

''Okay, on a scale from one to ten, how slutty is this?'' I asked in defeat. Draco's eyes glid over my form and he seemed rather bored as he looked up to me again.

''I'd say a 7,'' he concluded. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

''Okay and like this? Does it look more like 'I'm innocent and cute come and get me' than 'It'll be 5 Galleons the hour'?'' I asked as I pulled my wand out and placed the tip against my shoulder, making a white shirt appear underneath it.

Draco closed his book shut with a sigh and moved his finger in a circular motion

Draco closed his book shut with a sigh and moved his finger in a circular motion. I rolled my eyes and turned a 360 degrees before looking at him expectantly again.

''Now it's kind of boring,'' he said and I groaned. I placed my wand against the dress and it changed its colour as well as the shirt underneath.

 I placed my wand against the dress and it changed its colour as well as the shirt underneath

''Hm?'' I asked him and he nodded.

"Good balance," he said.

''Finally. Thanks,'' I said as I began to walk off. Before I reached the door though my eyes widened in shock and I swiftly turned around. Draco was already looking back at me, the same surprised expression on his face.

''You just talked to me!'' I gasped, pointing my finger at him as I walked back to the sofa. I could see his eyes widen a fraction,

''I did,'' he said with the same amount of astonishment.

''But we don't talk to each other,'' I declared in confusion as I pointed between him and I.

''Wait, you are not talking to me? I thought I was just not talking to you,'' Draco asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

''Yeah I'm not talking to you because I'm embarrassed about-''

I stopped myself before I could finish that sentence. My face suddenly felt on fire and my mouth dry as I recalled the reason for my embarrassment.

''You know what? Let's just go back to not talking with each other,'' I swiftly said before turning on my heel and walking away.

I opened the door but it was shut close by a skinny arm and I sighed.

''I have a date,'' I said pitifully as I turned around, my back leaning against the door frame, my eyes glancing at the nearest clock. I was definitely running late now.

''Figured,'' Draco scoffed before glaring me down, his arm not moving from the door.

''I know why I am not talking to you but what's your reason for not talking to me?'' he demanded to know.

''Well, what's your reason then? You never told me. You just started acting like a little bitch and that was it,'' I replied, hoping to distract him.

Draco clenched his jaw, thinking about his answer before he finally spoke up again,

''Because you showed everyone at the ball what a little blood traitor you are while representing the entire Slytherin house. Do you know how mad my parents got at me for that? That I let you go there with Potter and embarrass us all?'' he gritted between his teeth.

''Ah, yeah.. I figured that much...'' I mumbled, my eyes falling on to the door handle.

''Well, good to know. I'm still a little blood traitor and Narcissa and Lucius will have to deal with that. I still appreciate their letters very much. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm running late,'' I said hastily before grabbing the knob and trying to open the door. Draco just pushed it shut again and glared at me.

''Kim,'' he said pointedly.

I whined but it didn't help. He still shot daggers at me with his gaze and I sighed in defeat.

''Fine so I...I had a dream about you...'' I mumbled, looking at anything that wasn't him. He seemed to be surprised by my answer and finally let go of the door whilst quirking an eyebrow at me.

''Yeah?''

I sighed and started playing with the hem of my dress, ignoring his curious eyes.

''And...well..you and I, we...we were at the astronomy tower..''

I felt him stiffen and decided to quickly take a look at his face. He seemed even more pale than usual and I quickly looked away again, embarrassed.

''And, um, we...well we danced and..um...we...'' I began, biting my lip.

''We what? What happened then?'' He asked sharply, his voice so harsh it made me flinch.

''Well. we...um...you...'' I began.

Kissed the shit out of me, I added in thought as I looked up to him.

Draco's gaze was pure evil and I felt my insides clench as I recognized the sheer hatred in his eyes.

''You...you...CHUGGED ME OFF THE ASTRONOMY TOWER, OKAY!?'' I exclaimed rather loudly. Some first years turned their head but quickly looked away and I felt my cheeks flare up.

''Wait what?'' Draco asked in surprise.

''You...chugged me off the tower, okay? Killed me, straight up. Ya' didn't even feel a thing, just picked me up and....ya' know..'' I stuttered as I made a throwing motion with my arms. Draco looked at me as if I was insane and honestly I couldn't blame him.

''So that's why I'm not talking to you, got it? You're an ice cold killer and I can't believe you would do something like that to me!'' I called out as I turned around and forcefully opened the door, wanting to get the hell out of here.

''I DIDN'T EVEN DO IT? YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY INSANE, KIM! KIM GET BACK HERE! KIM!!!'' Draco yelled after me and I hid my face in my hands and groaned. What the fuck.