Chapter 15

(3rd person POV)

The FCE family and the rest of the colonies were able to reach the government building just in time.

As they walked to the meeting room door, the loud speakers turned on as Yankee Doodle turned on.

England instantly paled as he heard the song begin to play.

"I told you I heard that damn music! It wasn't just stress!" England yelled at France as he stormed to the meeting room doors, ready to kill whichever poor nation decided to prank him.

As he slammed open the double doors, however, his eyes grew to the size of saucers as he looked around at the room. Covered in red, white, and blue.

As France saw the room, he quickly grabbed all the colonies and brought them to their seats away from the superpower. As France went back up to England to comfort him, he saw the look of pure terror on England's face as he stared at the wall.

France turned to follow England's gaze, seeing on the wall was a giant American flag. However, this flag was different, it had way more stars on it than the one from the Revolutionary War. France started having a feeling that he wasn't gonna like what else this day might hold.

All the other nations stared in tense silence as England slowly analyzed the room.

England tore his gaze away from the flag on the wall and looked down to his seat. But what he saw almost gave him a panic attack. On his chair was a old, torn blue military uniform. The same one Alfred wore.

England reached forward with trembling hands as he grabbed the coat off the chair. He turned it around to see that the collar of the uniform had faded bits of dry blood. England dropped the uniform as he confirmed that it was indeed America's uniform.

England looked back up at the table to see a musket stabbed into the table in front of him with a piece of paper taped to it. England grabbed the piece of paper from the musket and looked at the musket, seeing a familiar gash in the slide of it.

With tears stinging his eyes out fear, he began to silently read the note. He recognized it as the Declaration of Independence, but something was wrong, it was dated as July 4, 2016. Today.

England's fear turned to anger as he thought about which nation would dare prank him like this.

England slammed his fist on the table and stared at the tables with eyes full of rage.

"Which one of you fucking bastards did this?!You think this is funny?! I swear I'll figure out which one of you did this and I'll sink you into the fucking ocean!"

"That would be me."

At the sound of that voice, all the nations turned to where it came from.

At the sight, Canada, France, and Prussia all gasped, Belarus just gave an evil smile, and the rest of the nations were confused as to who was standing in the door and how some of the nations knew them.

England slowly turned around, and when he saw the person's face, his stomach dropped so hard he thought he was gonna vomit.

Standing in the doorway was the last person England ever thought he would see. America.

America walked into the room with a big grin on his face as he saw all the nations reactions. Especially England's.

"Hello, Britain. It's been a long time." Alfred smirked as he walked toward the island nation.

England's legs gave out and he fell to the floor with a thud. He looked up to see America leaning down and glaring at him with his sky blue eyes.

England could see America's aura surround him as America leaned in closer.