🤍🍬chap.18🍬🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

Jeongguk couldn't help to just barge into Namjoon's house once school ended.

He didn't see the two on the couch once he entered. He gotten a text from Namjoon that said if he wanted to come over, he didn't have to knock and just walk in. Jeongguk knitted his brows and just walked over to Namjoon's bedroom.

He pushed the door open. "Yoon—"

"Shh." Yoongi quickly shushed him.

Jeongguk blinked. He saw Yoongi sitting down on the bed, petting Namjoon's head. His head was on the boy's lap, having his arms wrapped around the boy's legs. Yoongi seemed calm. No stuttering about him with made Jeongguk questionable and confused.

"I got him to sleep." He whispered, continuing to pet his hair. "He hasn't slept for a bit."

Jeongguk knitted his brows. "We have to go."

Yoongi fluttered his eyes, stopping at mid pet. Then he continued. "It's Friday. I..I want to spend the night."

"Spend the night?" Jeongguk scoffed. "Yoonie, you barely know him."

"Joonie is good." He moved his hand a bit and caressed the taller's face. "I don't want to leave him. He was sad hours ago."

Sad? He's never sad. Jeongguk sighed. "Only one night, alright?"

Yoongi nodded.

"I'll bring in some clothes—"

"No—!" Yoongi quickly covered his mouth, looking down at the taller to see if he woke him up. Thank good he didn't. "No. D-Don't. Please."

Jeongguk knitted his brows. "Why?" Then it hit him. "Oh..never mind." He chuckled.

"He..He doesn't know that yet." He continued to whisper, lifting his hand back up to caress his hair. "I don't think he'll..be comfortable with it."

Jeongguk crossed his arms, raising a brow. "I bet he won't."

Yoongi curled his brows. That lowered his confidence.

"Joonie."

Namjoon groaned, fluttering his eyes open. Yoongi was looking down at him with a soft smile across his face. The taller couldn't help to curl up a smile, lifting his hand up... He moved his hand away and quickly sat up, clearing his throat.

"Uh, what—what time is it?"

"It's only six." Yoongi said, biting the inside of his cheek. "Did you sleep well?"

Namjoon nodded, rubbing the back of his neck with embarrassment. "I did."

"I'm..I'm spending the night. I-If that's okay with you." Yoongi nervously spoke, fiddling with his fingers a bit.

"That's okay." Namjoon got up from the bed, slicking his hair back. "I'll be right back."

"Wait. C-Can I..borrow a shirt?" Yoongi nervously asked, getting up from the bed.

Namjoon stopped his steps, turning around. "Um. Sure. Don't take my favorite shirt." He chuckled.

Yoongi giggled, covering his mouth as a habit. Namjoon softly smiled, leaving the room. The boy walked over to the dresser, opening the first drawer to see underwear which me immediately closed up and went to the other drawer.

Most of the shirts he had were one color. Black. All dark colors. Yoongi just shrugged it off, grabbing one of the black shirts. Once he picked the shirt up, there was a picture frame in there, facing the back.

Yoongi fluttered his eyes and had no hesitation to pick up and see what it was.

It was a picture of Namjoon and some other boy, small like Yoongi's height but a little bit taller. Namjoon had a cigarette in his mouth, both of them having different type of school uniforms. He had someone close before... Yoongi curled his brows. Where did he go?

Yoongi just put the frame back where it was, closing the drawer and walked over to the bathroom that wasn't in the taller's bedroom. He unbuttoned the top half of his school uniform, placing it down on the side of the sink and slipping on the black shirt.

Turns out, the shirt wasn't pitched back. It had another English band that wasn't Fall Out Boy. But Twenty One Pilots. Yoongi certainly met a emo boy.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °