🤍🍬chap.48🍬🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

Namjoon couldn't sleep.

He hated himself for what he did. He got too comfortable around Yoongi. The kissing of the neck..god, what was he thinking!? Namjoon just had his arms wrapped around the boy's waist, tapping on his own hand nervously, looking back at the boy's head.

Namjoon gulped hard, slowly and carefully unwrapping his arms from his waist and sitting up from the bed. He rubbed his face from slight tiredness, lifting his hands up to rub his crazy blonde hair that's all bedhead. He rubbed the back of his neck, sighing.

I'm such an idiot. God, why did I do that!? I made him freak out, I made him panic, what the hell Namjoon? Are you that stupid? Namjoon groaned lowering his head and holding it, putting his elbows on his knees. I scared him. I made him uncomfortable. I messed up big time.

Namjoon heard movement from behind him, making the taller turned his head to see if he's still asleep. Thankfully, he still is. Just sleeping movement. He's too innocent. I don't want my stupid actions ruining him. He stayed staring at the boy, brows curling.

It looked like we had sex.

Namjoon immediately covered his mouth a looked away, face going tomato red. God, what is wrong with me!? I feel like a sex addict! Stupid Jimin, messing me up. Mental and physical. God, I hate him—no, not Yoonie. Jimin. Jimin is the one I hate. Namjoon got up from the bed, leaving the bedroom.

Namjoon closed the door behind him, walking towards the kitchen. He fluttered his eyes up and noticed a male. "Oh, Jeongguk... You're awake."

"Yeah." Jeongguk replied, having slight bedhead. "I am."

The male was eating midnight cereal. It looked like he couldn't sleep either, messing with the cereal a bit with the spoon. He wore grey sweats and a tank top that's dark blue. Namjoon just sighed, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"So..." Namjoon walked over to the kitchen, opening the fridge.

"Is Yoonie sleeping?"

"Yeah." Namjoon closed the fridge door, opening up a tiny carton of chocolate milk, walking over to the male and sitting down beside him. "How come you're awake?"

"Overthinking."

"About?" Namjoon knitted his brows a bit.

"Not having the apartment." Jeongguk looked at him. "I don't have a home... My parents won't even help me pay for the rent. My job doesn't even pay me enough!" He lowered his head, letting go of the spoon to slick his hair back. "I'm really trying, Hyung."

"Jeongguk." The older lowered his drink. "You're stressing out. It'll be all alright. Just take your time. I'll make sure my Noona doesn't get mad, okay?"

Jeongguk nodded, picking up the spoon again. "I just..I feel like a disgusting homeless guy. I even feel like that I'm jobless."

Namjoon chuckled. "You're none of those."

"What do you mean?" Jeongguk knitted his brows, looking up at him.

"You're not disgusting, you're not jobless and you're not homeless."

"I am homeless—"

"You're in a home."

"This is your house."

"A house that I'm letting you live in." Namjoon knitted his brows. "Jeongguk, look at me."

Jeongguk bit the inside of his cheek and slowly looked up at him. His brows were curled.

"Don't overthink about this. Take your time to get what you need, alright? You live here right now so don't even say that you're homeless or disgusting or anything like that. Do you understand?"

Jeongguk couldn't help to curled up a smile, lowering his head again. "Thanks Hyung..."

"Be good. Don't trash my place." Namjoon got up from his chair, pushing it in and walked back to his room.

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ °
NOTE
EEEEUUUHHHHH

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ °NOTEEEEEUUUHHHHH