🤍🍬chap.58🍬🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

Yoongi was all fixed up. Not mentally.

The boy was still down. The male that rescued him was paying for the hospital bill? He didn't understand why the wealthy man is already paying for it. They barely know each other. They were just neighbors in the apartments. The male was barely there to notice his parents and never saw their son.

"Yeah, I'll be late for the meeting. I'll be there later on today. Something came up. Bye." He ended the call and turned to Yoongi.

"I-I never c-caught your name..." Yoongi suddenly spoke up.

"Oh, I'm Woo Dohwan. I don't live around here, I only lived around your apartment for meetings here."

Yoongi's suddenly gasped. "A-Are you a CEO?"

Dohwan chuckles. "Yeah. I am."

"Y-You're rich?"

"I..guess you can say that." He chuckled again, sitting down on the chair near the bed. "Listen..do you have other family members that you're able to contact? I don't want you around those people again."

"Joonie! Joonie!" Yoongi suddenly shouted, laying on the male's arm repeatedly. "H-He's my family!"

"Where does Joonie live?"

"I-In Daegu..w-with is Aunt! G-Googie's there too!"

"Here, use my phone." Dohwan pulls out his phone and handed it to him, already having the numbers on it to let him dial.

Yoongi quickly dialed the numbers, putting the very expensive phone up to his ear, hearing it ring.

" ...is no longer in service "

"N-No service?" Yoongi whispered.

"Hm. How about the Googie guy? Do you remember his number?"

Yoongi shook his head, lowering.

"Well..since you mentioned that he's in Daegu, I can take you there. I have a meeting there today actually. I was about to move out until I heard you." Dohwan softly smiled. "I can take you there."

"R-Really?"

Dohwan nods. "Yeah, I'll just—"

"Wait... H-How are you going to get me out..? You're..You're not my guardian..."

"I'll try to think of something. I'll get you some food too, your blood sugar is very low."

"I-I want kimchi."

"I'll get you your kimchi." Dohwan chuckled. "Oh and..just to let you know." He lifted his hand and showed the front of it. "I'm married, six years. I bet my husband would really like you meet you."

"H-Husband?"

Dohwan smiled. "Yep."

"I have my own hubby too!"

Dohwan couldn't help to chuckle. "I bet you do."

"His name is Joonie~ he's very sweet and cute and tall and deadly handsome and so strong..." Yoongi suddenly went into a frown, his head slowly lowering. "I-I miss him..." He sniffed.

"Oh no..." Dohwan quickly pulled him into a soft hug. "Don't worry. I'll bring you to him."

Dohwan was able to get the boy out of the hospital.

At the time, Dohwan is behind the wheel, driving to Daegu while Yoongi is in the back, laying down and trying his best to sleep. It was comfortable car but not going through a comfortable road. His ankle is all wrapped up, the cuts and bruises covered and every thing else.

He's on medication for the pain to go away, mainly for his ankle. One of his cuts actually had to have stitches. He's not a fan of stitches like Jeongguk isn't a big fan of needles or piercings.
Dohwan noticed the difference from Yoongi and got him a stuffed bear from the hospital, looking at the rear mirror to see him snuggling the blonde stuffed bear.

Dohwan hated sad people. He just wanted everyone that was sad to just feel better and be happy. He doesn't care about his stupid meetings, someone's happiness is more important than his stupid documents. That's why he's married to someone that needs to feel happy for him.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °
NOTE
meet dohwan

and meet his husband, lee minho

no- i didn't put them together because of the drama that they're both in loli didn't know who dohwan should be with fjdjdjdj

i didn't know who dohwan should be with fjdjdjdj