🤍🍭chap.41🍭🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

That night when Jeongguk showed up, he headed home.

When he walked up to his house—which is meaning that he had stairs to walk up. Once he walked up to his door, taking out his keys, he saw an orange paper on his door. He knitted his brows, quickly ripping the paper off and started to read it.

"What the fuck? Evicted!?" Jeongguk tightened his grip on the paper. "I've been paying! Even Yoonie has been payi—"

Then he realized.
Namjoon. He's that one mother fucking distraction that Yoonie has. Is he giving money to him!? Jeongguk started to get his phone out, going to the boy's phone number in his phone. He didn't care if the boy is asleep, he's calling and he needs to know now, putting his phone up to his ear.

"Yoonie, we need to—"

"He's asleep. Still." Namjoon spoke.

Jeongguk clenched his jaw. "Wake him up."

"Before he fell asleep, he told me that he hasn't had any sleep because of me, making sure I'm sleeping without any kind of nightmares. Why are you calling him this late anyways? We just saw each other minutes ago."

"It's none of your business. It's between me and him."

"Is it about me?"

Jeongguk tightened his grip on his phone. "It doesn't matter even if it is about you. Wake Yoonie up."

Silence.

Jeongguk knitted his brows. "Hyung."
Still silent.
He looked at his phone, seeing his contacts. "Fuck!" He yelled, kicking his door. "Son of a bitch!"

Namjoon put Yoongi's phone back down on the dresser, huffing. I knew it was going to be about me. Fuck him. He can call him later. Not now. He turned around and walked back over to his bed, sitting down on the edge of the bed. Yoongi's still holding onto the shirt he took off, still sleeping.

Namjoon put on another shirt which was the sweater that Yoongi gave away to him. He lifted his hand up, placing his hand down on the side of the smaller's face. His face is so warm..god, my cold hands will ruin that soft and cute frickin' face. He bit his bottom lip, sighing and putting his hand on his own lap.

Yoongi suddenly fluttered his eyes open, sitting up with a fist that's rubbing his eyes from tiredness. Namjoon blinked and lifted his head up from looking down at his lap, brows going into a curl once he noticed that the boy is awake now.

"The sun hasn't risen up yet, Yoonie." He softly spoke.

Yoongi's face was all puffy from sleeping, lips into a pout and his eyes all droopy. Namjoon put his legs all the way on the bed, fully facing the smaller. He lifted his hand up to the top on the boy's head, petting while he softly smiling at him.

"Why am I holding a shirt..?"

"I had to get up. I'm sorry."

Yoongi just had a pout, letting go of the shirt and crawled over to the taller, putting his arms around the male's neck, slowly sitting down on his lap. Namjoon fluttered his eyes, putting his arms around the boy's waist, resting his chin on the boy's shoulder.

Yoongi looked at him, brows curled. "You should sleep too."

Namjoon softly smiled. "I will." He lifted his hand up to the side of the boy's face. "Don't worry."

The smaller kissed the older's lips, resting his head down on the male's shoulder. Namjoon rested his head down on his head, softly sighing. Yoongi moved his hand on the male's chest, leading his hand down to the male's casted arm.

"We should go out..instead of staying in here."

Namjoon bit the inside of his cheek. "You have to force me. I'm going to be homesick." He mumbled.

Yoongi just softly smiled. "I'll try my best."

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ °
NOTE
the actor that plays as Wei Wuxian(black&red in the top gifs) is 29 years old today (':
10/5/91

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ °NOTEthe actor that plays as Wei Wuxian(black&red in the top gifs) is 29 years old today (':♡ 10/5/91 ♡

for people who don't know- his real name is actually Sean Xiao (or Xiao Zhang)