🤍🍭chap.43🍭🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

"Blonde Namjoon is alive~!"

Namjoon kept his face covered by his own hands. Yoongi had a hold of the male's wrists, trying to pull his hands off of his face. Namjoon has gotten his hair dyed and his hair cut. He looked like a completely different person, that's why he's hiding from his own boyfriend.

Yoongi was the one who payed for the changing of hair because Namjoon dyed his hair for Yoongi and Yoongi only. He didn't really think about changing for himself. He's changing even more for Yoongi. So much positive energy lately! Bad thoughts hasn't even entered their minds.

Both of them were outside of the place where Namjoon got his hair done at. The sun showed the flaws of the taller that he didn't know he had with his new type of haircut. His cute dimples, a perfect smile, and a very nice neat collarbone. It was crazy.

"C'mon~ Let me see~" Yoongi begged. "I payed for it!"

"You can't say that!" Namjoon complained.

The boy removed his hands off of him, sighing sadly. Namjoon fluttered his eyes and moved his hands to see the boy. He lowered his hands down to his lap, sighing. Yoongi looked back up from his own lap, curling up his natural gummy smile.

"Yay~" Yoongi lifted his hands up to the male's face, slightly squishing his face. "My big Joonie bear~" He giggled.

Namjoon was still all flustered from getting his hair done, hiding his face again from Yoongi being all cutesy with him. The smaller continued to giggle, softly grabbing the male's wrist to pull them away from his own face.

"C'mon~ We should show Googie." He smiled, holding both of the male's hands.

"Will he even be fine of me showing up?" Namjoon curled his brows, accepting his hands.

"Aren't you guys buddies?"

"Well..I don't really know now. Him and I are still odd with each other."

"Then let's go fix it!"

"Yoonie, cover your ears."

The smaller covered his ears.

"What the fuck did you do to your hair?" Jeongguk spoke out, knitting his brows.

Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck. "...I uh, changed it?" He chuckled nervously. "I did it for Yoonie."

"Can..Can I uncover my ears now?" Yoongi softly spoke, looking up at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk put a thumbs up which he was able to move his hands off of his ears, having a soft smile across his face but also excitement. He put his arms around Namjoon's arm happily, jumping in place. Even if Jeongguk didn't seem so happy or excited, he didn't care. He just wanted to show him.

"Isn't it cute!?" Yoongi hyped up, lifting one of his hand, trying to reach his head. Namjoon slightly bent down for him to touch it.

"Yoonie..did you force him to dye his hair?" Jeongguk crossed his arms.

"No! I don't force!"

"You think he forced me?" Namjoon knitted his brows.

Jeongguk looked at him.

"He would've dyed his own hair but he didn't because of his sensitive scalp. I didn't mind and he picked the color he wanted as his own." Namjoon slightly explained, lifting his own hand up to the boy's hair and ruffled it, making the boy giggle and slap his hand away. "No troubles."

Yoongi happily put his arms around the male's torso. Jeongguk raised a brow, seeing their actions. Namjoon has changed his hair..his attitude barely doesn't go straight forward anymore... He just uncrosses his arms, sighing.

"He looks..good?" Jeongguk awkwardly said.

Yoongi smiled bigger, looking up at Namjoon. "See? You guys are okay!"

"What do you mean?"

Yoongi's big smile slightly disappeared, stopped jumping in his spot. "Joonie said you and him having odds with each other..that you guys can't get along..." He nervously said.

Jeongguk slowly started to curl his brows, looking up at Namjoon to see him looking away.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °
NOTE
BABIE

oh btw- this is what namjoon slightly looks like uwu