💖Trailer💖

"Go and kiss the coconut headed boy, mouth-to-mouth for at least 10 second. Don't forget I'll count" said the black haired boy by pecking his girlfriend's cheek and playing with your device between his fingers in a bad boy manners.

"I'll, but don't destroy it" you begged the bad boy fearing that he will destroy your device.

___________

With a heavy heart, boiling blood inside your body and building up tears on the corner of your eyes you kissed that coconut headed boy.

The sudden attack of your lips on his made him widen his eyes more than it was when you asked him if he is the coconut headed boy.

"I wonder what you have on that phone which made you kissed me on your very first day" asked the coconut headed boy with a smirk on his bunny face which you want to rip away.

"Do you watch porn or your phone is filled with nudes?" asked the bunny looking boy which made your eyes open wide and make your cheek go red. His question made a loud  round of laughter at the café. 

"NO, NO! There is nothing like that" you were embarrassed to say anything else.

___________

"Can't believe, you made her kissed me Jackson" the bunny looking boy asked his friend with a fist bump.

Two years later:

"Move aside"

"What?!"

"Can't you hear or you are disrespecting?"

"Before anyone else could see you go away!"

"Aren't you going to treat guest? Come on I'm your guest"

"Shut up and Go where you came from"

"No, Where are your parents? I want to talk to them"

"For God's sake Just Go!"

"The f*ck you are doing kook! Who is she?"

"No One. Just a stranger. Ouch!"

"Liar! I'm his girlfriend"

......ฅ(•ω•)ฅ......

[{Welcome to my story. Please do vote and comment if you like this story}]