🍒CH-09🍒

Published:24th Nov,2020

That Night:

You were about to get ready for sleeping while smiling to yourself about what the doctor have told you. You have to be more careful than before. You were giggling imagining what will jungkook's reaction to that news.

And then, the incident of morning made you a little bit upset. Sometimes, jungkook's behavior is too much confusing. Suddenly someone knocked on your door. You saw park Jimin the flower boy with a wide grin on his face.

"Hey! Am I disturbing you?" he asked you smiling sweetly.

"Of course not Jimin" you gave him a warm smile.

"I saw you being so much lost. Is there anything bothering you?" he asked.

"Yeah. But you don't have to worry about that" you said sighing softly.

"So.......did you tell him yet?" he asked pointing your belly.

"No. Actually.............I was about to tell him but- "

"But?" he asked you with a crooked brow.

"Did you noticed something?" you asked him softly.

"Since you came here he is being rude with you. Is that what you want to say?"

"No. Recently he is acting tough. I don't understand what's going on his mind" you said with a worried face.

"Listen y/n, if you want I can take the responsibility- " he said all of a sudden.

"What are you even saying? Are you hearing yourself?" you asked him with  widen eyes.

"Yes. I'm serious y/n. I can take responsibility of you. Our baby will be the happiest kid- "
Jimin couldn't finish his sentence due to loud noise behind your door.

"Who's there?" you shouted.

"Is there anyone?" Jimin shouted loudly and no one responded. Both of you stepped out from your room and find no one here.

"The flower vase- " you picked up the flower vase from the floor.

"Maybe it's.......fell due to wind" Jimin said and both of you again returned to your room.

"But Jimin. Um.... I think we shouldn't rush. I don't know whether you developed some feelings for me or you are just feeling pity for me?"

"Y/n, I'm not doing this just because I'm feeling pity for you. I can't tolerate you here. We requested you to choose one of our room but you denied. You are pregnant. This dirt- "

"Jimin. I haven't talk about it with jungkook yet. After hearing that I'm sure he will let me stay with him. Don't worry I'll tell him tomorrow"

"Good Night y/n. Remember something, I'm always here for you" he bid you goodbye with a gentle pat on your shoulder.

Jungkook's POV:

"Ugh" why I can't think before doing something. When I'll be mature. Why I act like a teenager boy. Y/n wanted to say something. But I did ignore her. Not only that, I behaved rudely with her. I should at least hear what does she want to say. And about the pregnancy kit, she owes me an explanation.

As I was heading to y/n's room aka the storeroom I heard someone is talking to her. I couldn't hear much but it was Jimin hyung. Door was unlocked and I looked over to see he is talking about something softly to her. And suddenly he said something out loud which made me froze at my place.