🍒CH-03🍒

Published: 27th Oct, 2020

You were enjoying video games on jungkook's PC. Suddenly you saw him coming towards you to snatch the game stick from your hand. Oh no! he looks mad. As if you snatched his half eaten banana milk and sold it on online. Mad bunny.

"How dare you to touch my PC without my permission? And Who the hell told you my password?" he asked you while fuming with anger.

"I have my way. I can't believe your password is international Playboi" you said laughing while holding you stomach.

"How dare you?" jungkook stormed towards you keeping his hands middle of the air gesturing to choke you.

"Yah! And how dare you to told me tones of lies?" your statement made him freeze and you saw him rubbing his forehead.

"Listen. That's not I'm talking about. Stop bringing that topic again and again" he told you with a irritating voice.

"Why would I?" you asked while putting your hands on your tiny waist.

Sudden *beep* *beep* sound made both of you looked at the PC. Jungkook run towards the PC and you saw him reading something on screen with crooked eyebrows. You snuggle your shoulder and about to stepped out from his bedroom.

"Wait! you were playing that online game?" he asked you while not moving his eyes from screen. You nodded as a reply and went near him to see what's the matter. You could see some comments and messages are popping up on it's screen.

"God! What did you do? Oh no! Everyone is laughing at me" jungkook said while running his fingers between his hairs.

"But Why?" you asked him with confusion as you saw him being restless.

"They are commenting about you how horrible player you are but- " he stopped looking at you as his brain stopped processing that he should laugh or cry.

"But?" you asked him to spill the tea.

"That profile is mine here is my picture. Everyone thought that I'm the one who was playing. I'm a pro gamer but you embarrassed me like that"

"Wow!" you clapped your hands with excitement. Jungkook noticed you trying your best not to laugh and he became trigged more.

All he could say you to get out knowing the consequences that you will inform Jin and he will scold him for the fifth time at this week. You don't know why but to annoy him is became your new habit. Since the day you came here, you didn't spare a single chance to annoy him.

"Why would I? After all I'm your girlfriend" you remind him with a silly smirk.

"Argh. Y/n, I can't tolerate you anymore" he responded feeling irritated.

"You should think about it before. It's too late now" you said rolling your eyes at him. And he get pissed more which gives you inner peace.

"Gosh. At first you drank all of my banana milk then you wear my favourite grey T-shirt without permission and god knows what have you done with that"

You saw him pausing between his words and breathing hard to think what to say more. Because he is not a Rap God like Jin. Of course he is beginner.

"You didn't even care to return it and now you are embarrassing me to my online friends.

Oh! I forgot to add you slapped me infront of my whole family. How dare you?" he added.

You closed the gap between the two of you while caressing his hairs and said,

"It's just the starting Jeon Jungkook"

You run out of his room before he could say anything to you. Then you saw taehyung at the living room.

"What happened y/n? Why is he shouting?" tae asked you. He saw you coming out of his room and since then jungkook shouting.

"Nothing. I just love to annoy him. He said he will kill me" you said laughing with taehyung.

"Seems like PlayBoy in danger" tae said which makes both of you laugh more.

________

Jungkook was about hide his new ordered banana milk from you and keep them at the kitchen's highest shelf. He saw you Jimin and tae is sitting on the sofa and three of you were too much lost into the movie.

He tiptoed the whole way make sure not to make any kind of noise. He keep those cans of banana milk at the highest shelf and closed the curtain without any noise. When he just turned around, he become froze at his place. His worst nightmare is standing infront of him.

"Annyeonghaseyo" he said all of a sudden which made you crooked your eyebrows.

"Huh? What were you doing at there?" you asked.

"N-nothing. I'm just......here for a cup of......yes a cup of burger?" he stuttered looking at the burger on kitchen surface.

"Cup of burger? Are you drunk?" you asked.

"No. I m-mean a c-cup of water" he stuttered again.

"You are acting suspicious. What was you hiding from me?" you asked.

"N-nothing y/n. Why don't you leave me alone? Please I want to be alone" he begged to you.

"Listen I wasn't following you. I'm here for popcorn. Now get out from my way" he retort when he saw you holding the exact shelf's lock.

"Wait! You can't open that?" he said catching your hand.

"Why?" you asked.

"Because I said so. There are so many lizards and Cockroachese. I know how much you feared them" he said.

"Not anymore. Now can you give me side please?" you said jerking off your hands from him.

"NO!" he shouted again when he saw you touching the same shelf's knob.

"You are really overreacting. Jimin Oppa! Tae Oppa!" you called them because of his behavior.

"What happened?" both of them said in a unison.

You said them everything and they both caught him from his hand to stop him. While you went to open the exact shelf to see what he was hiding.

"No! No! Hyung. I'm your kookie. I thought you are with my side" he said shouting at them.

"Not anymore" they both said in an unison.

You opened the knob and it made bawl your eyes out. You look at them and saw them trying their best not to laugh while jungkook became freeze. Three of you brust out laughing at jungkook.

"Seriously jungkook? You were hiding banana milk from me? Gosh I can't believe" you said holding your stomach.

"I can't believe either. I will inform hyungs about it kookie. Get ready for Jin hyung's rap" taehyung said while laughing hard.

"When will you grow up jungkook? You were hiding that silly banana milk from her. But she left her everything for you" Jimin said all of a sudden which made you stop laughing and you left the kitchen.

"You literally don't deserve her. She is an angel. She brought double cans of banana milk for you today" taehyung said before leaving kitchen with Jimin.

"How stupid I'm. You made me embarrass again. Since the day you came here my life became a living hell. You are getting all the attention from my hyungs. I loath your kindness. I loath you" jungkook said to himself.

_____________

I'm sorry if you don't like this chapter. It's kinda childish. Btw thanks for reading.☕♨