𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ❀

❝ You look like Jesus

❝ You look like Jesus. ❞

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

"Kei would it be alright if you can pick up your little sister from school starting tomorrow? I don't think I'll be able to since my shift at the hospital changed to afternoon now." Their mother said as she sips her cup of coffee, watching both of her younger children eat their breakfast.

Y/n pouts, "You won't be able to pick me up anymore?" Her mother lets out a chuckle, ruffling slightly her daughter's blonde hair. "I'm sorry sweetie, Mommy has been really busy with work. But I'll make up to you, I promise." she reassuringly said before looking over to his second son. "Kei?"

Kei stops chewing, "Sure Mom. But where will I drop her off?" he asked.

"That's the thing... I wanted you to ask your coach later if it's alright to let Y/n tag along during your volleyball practice? I'm not entirely safe with the idea of getting a babysitter." She said.

Kei nodding in agreement, knowing that the coach would let her stay because he seemed fond of Y/n.

Y/n lets a shrill yell, "Yay! This means I'll get to spend more time with the team and do volleyball!" she exclaimed. He smirked at her, shaking his head slightly, before continuing to eat his food.

This time skip is brought to you by Tsukki's saltiness~

"Y/n, your older brother is here to pick you up." Y/n raises her head from the book that she was reading to see her teacher and brother behind her. Her eyes immediately sparkled when her golden-brown orbs met his. She scrambled to her feet with her bunny backpack behind before scurrying off to her brother, latching herself onto his long legs.