00.12

*sorry this update took forever, I got really sidetracked and I decided I'm just going to do a filler*

Aspens pov

I pull on my jersey and Adam walks in holding his stick and bag. "Coach! I woke up... and the pain was gone!" Adam beams tilting his stick showing he feels better.

We all cheer, my smile drops once I realize we have a full roster. "Adam I'm sorry but we already have a full roster" coach Bombay says reading my mind.

Russ goes to take off his jersey but Charlie stops him. "He can have my spot" Charlie walks up. "It what I can do for the team. Let me do it"

"Charlie," coach pats his shoulder "I need you on the bench coaching right there with me." Adam smiles and the team cheers.

Adam nods at Charlie before walking over to me, our lockers beside each other. "Guess who's back baby" he hugs me but before I can hug back he pulls away his cheeks slightly tinted red. "I-uh-"

"I know Adam" I laugh and hug him "the ice was lonely without you" he hugs back and we pull away.

"Well I have a lot of confidence about tonight" he says holding up wrap for his wrist. "Will you help me with this I'm not fully confident when putting this on yet."

I nod softly grabbing his wrist and the wrap. "I got you Adam, and I will have your back at tonight's game."

"I will have your back as well Aspen" he looks away from me wrapping his wrist and I glance up to make eye contact. The way he said my name made my stomach go WOOSH. My face heats up "you okay? Your looking a little flushed" he laughs.

I break the eye contact and focus on his wrap. Soon enough it's done and I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Luis "can I talk to you?" His smile is huge.

I nod and he brings me to the empty side of the locker room. "I asked Julie on a date."

I smile "I'm proud of you Luis."

"And she said yes" I nod.

"Nice" well now it made me realize how much I like Adam. Maybe I should just go for it after the game. "Hey Luis, can I ask you for advice" my voice drops into a whisper.

"Of course."

"Should I ask Adam out?" His face drops slightly but he immediately covers it with a smile.

"Well just go with what you think, any guy who wouldn't want to go out with you is lying. It's a guaranteed yes."

"Thank you Luis."

"No problem."

Oh this is gonna be one hell of a game.