Wilting Flower

THIS STORY TAKES PLACE IN THE MODERN WORLD (HIGH SCHOOL AU)

"Sasuke-kun please, I love you...just give me one chance, please" She cried tears streaming from her eyes. 

"I said no Haruno, just how many times do I reject you, can't you just give up" Sasuke said anger written on his face.

"Please Sasuke-kun just once, that's all I'm asking for"

"I said No Haruno" That's all he said as he left the poor girl with tears in her eyes.

Sakura had always liked Sasuke, but it was the opposite with him he wouldn't even give her a chance. He always considered her nothing but an annoying.

Sakura was going to her home with swollen eyes from all the crying, she was walking by the street when suddenly something unfortunate happened. She reached her home and was lying on her bed, then suddenly her body started to ache, she started to get dizzy and everything went black.

NEXT DAY

Sasuke went to school expecting to have Sakura being all annoying and clingy, but fortunately enough, at least for him she was absent. This continued for a week or so, and Sasuke assumed that Sakura had left the school, he had a wave of relief hitting him, but he realized he had celebrated too, fast because the next day she came. He cursed under his breath seeing her coming towards him expecting her to cling to him and be all annoying and loud again, but she didn't.

***********************************************************************

She just glanced towards him took a deep breath, and passed by him. He was surprised by her behavior, and even tough he wouldn't admit it he was just a little bit dissapointed. He just brushed it off.

Day by day he observed her as she kept getting more and more distant. Naruto saw Sasuke observing her and got an idea why. He got an idea in his mind.

"Hey guys up for Truth&Dare?" he asked as he was amidst his group. They all agreed and even Sasuke. He usually had to deal with Sakura but now that she seemed different he really was feeling bored.

The game went for a long time until it landed on Sasuke. "So...Sasuke, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare" he said with a stoic face, not even a glimpse of worry could be seen in him.

"Ok then, don't regret it later" Naruto said with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Just spit it out already" Sasuke said, irritated by Naruto's behavior.

"Ok then, I want you to date Sakura straight for a week"

"What? are you serious? you want me to date that annoying little-"

"Yes Sasuke it's a dare you have to do it, you can't back off"

"Fine how hard is it gonna be anyway" Sasuke said facing the ground below him.

***********************************************************************

The next day as soon as Sasuke went to school to school Naruto started bugging him about it. Not being able to stand it Sasuke finally decided to go and ask her out.

He went to her desk to find sleeping peacefully. Sasuke never tended to notice it but Sakura was really cute. He stood there for a while admiring her face, when Naruto suddenly threw a paper at him. He turned back to see him voicing something.

"What are you waiting for? ask her already"

"Fine" He said as he turned to the sleeping girl in front of him and slowly poked his finger at her shoulder. He saw as she woke up surprise written on her face.