I rather kiss a frog

Bella's pov

Where could my luggage be , my provisions , my chocolates where could they be,  i thought to myself,  i don't even know where to start from.
Few minutes later .
I have searched almost the whole school , where could it be. Why will anyone one want to steal my luggage . i can't remember anyone i have offended. Who are those guys , Why are those people standing there like bodyguards in that class. They look suspicious maybe  they are the culprits that stole my bag. Without further thinking i rushed to the door of the class and shouted i want to enter this classroom . the two bodyguard like figures laughed. Girl take it easy , are u that eager to go in ,  wait for your turn , one of them said .
"I want to go in now ", i shouted.
"Why" , he asked again.
"Let her enter ,  boss might like a second girl", the second guy  replied .
I didn't really care what they were talking about , i just wanted to enter the class.
The moment i stepped into the class i saw a guy with his hands in the girl's skirt sitting on his lap and French kissing her ,  i exclaimed ewwww.they both turned at me. I immediately replied sorry  you can continue , i was looking for something , sorry for  the interruption . just as i turned to leave the guy shouted "stop,  you can join us , if you want ".
"i rather kiss a frog than join you", i said and took to my heels to avoid being stopped by those giants. This is going to be one hell of a school i thought to myself as i continued the quest for my luggage

Love you guys pls continue reading,  pls vote and comment on your thoughts on this story