It is a prank

Bella's POV

Bella!!!, i heard my name being called,i turned to see faith and Esther calling out to me, " did you guys see it" , i asked anxiously .
"No ", they both replied.
"Oh gosh ", i sighed
" Don't worry , we will surely find it", faith assured me.
"But how ", i asked.
" You know what let us go to the dinning , is already dinner time and we sent sent some junior students earlier to announce about your missing luggage,  and eventually if we can't find it we can just report to the authority , for now lets go and have dinner", "Esther replied".
" Am not hungry " , i said.
Brahhhwwh!!!, my stomach growled
They both laughed
"Maybe i am a little hungry ", i said.
" Lets go then ", faith said.
We approached the dinning hall,  then i heard some giggling.  i turned to see faith and Esther giggling at me ,  "why are you guys giggling ", i asked.
"It is a prank "they both echoed.
What is prank , i asked.
" your luggage" ,  Esther replied
"Wait , you mean to say , you guys hid my luggage" , i asked.
"Yeah" , they both replied
"We just wanted to tease you a little",  faith said
"You call that tease a little , you made me walk round the school looking for my luggage , you made me see some horrible things , which i can't think i wouldn't be able to forget",  i complained.
"What did you see ", they both asked .
" None of your business ,  do you know how traumatized when i thought my chocolates,  sweets and my provision would be gone forever ",  i said.
"You are just exaggerating now ,  you can't be traumatized because of sweets" ,  Esther replied .
"I can be" , i complained and walked away , i can't believe  they did this to me. I would normally believe but on the first day of school, they are gonna get some payback , i need some food to cool off some steam . "Bella wait" ,  they called. "See you guys later, i am giving you guys an hour of silent treatment ", i said and turned away.
" Oh c'mon ", they both whined .
" We helped you arrange your things" , faith said.
"Am  gonna reduce it to 30 minutes silent treatment and  you guys owe me , be ready for some  payback", bye i said and continued walking

Thanks for reading , next chapter coming soon .pls vote and follow me