be careful

Bella's POV

Am not talking to them "i said".
Why what happened , he asked
They pranked me,  i said and pouted.
It is not fair Joshua , on my first day " i cried".
So they really hid it , he said.
So you knew about it , i asked.
Not really , i just heard something like that "he said "
You knew , don't deny it "i said"
Bella!!! , Esther called.
What is it , i asked.
What did you just do to Daniel "she asked"
Oh that Daniel guy , i just gave him a piece of my mind,  "i said".
Wow that was cool , Esther said looking so amused.
What is the big deal , i asked.
There is a big deal,  he is literally like the king of the school , his father is one of the main financial supporters  in this school, as a matter of fact he is the main financial supporter of the school , "faith said"
His father literally indirectly owns the school, girl you got some morales ," Joshua commented"
Oooh , am so scared, i replied sarcastically
You have to be careful , Joshua said.
Yeah yeah whatever, wait why am i talking to you guys , am still angry ,"i said"
C'mon you know we love you and you love us,  "faith replied".
My love , my darling, sweet heart, one and only lovely bestie,  " Esther called".
Ok , ok , am not really angry, just wanted hear those sweet, am hungry lets eat "i replied".
You won't even believe that till this moment the whole people in the dinning were still staring at us , like we stole their brains.
We collected our food and started eating although the staring reduced , i could feel a cold stare from the so called daniel , whatever i thought to myself.

After dinner, me ,esther and faith went to our designated hostels , thank God we were all in the same .maybe am not so unlucky today after all .each hostel was a two storey building which had a number sixteen rooms and each rooms had a number of four to five persons in it. we were in the upper side of  the two storey building.

Thank you for reading pls vote and comment . also invite your friends to have a taste of this novel 😘😘😍 love you guys