Wake up

"Wake up!, Bella wake up!! , wake up!!!".
" what is it",  i asked the person disturbing me .
"It is time to have your bath bella  or you will be late for school", the mysterious disturber continued.
"Who are you, just leave me , am trying to sleep here " i said.
"Stand up or am going to push you off your bed "
"No, leave me",  i yelled
Suddenly i found my self on the floor , that was when i found out that the mysterious disturber was faith .
" Faith,  why did you do that " i asked frowning"
"You didn't want to wake up , you are going to be late if you keep on sleeping, you have to get up and do your morning routine fast",  faith said.
" ok, yes mum "i said
"Who are calling mum", she asked
"You of course , you talk like my mom" .
"I don't " she said.
"Yes you do ,  do this or you are going to be late , do that or you will be late",  i said mimicking both my mum and faith.
" Your mum and i don't even sound any thing close to the animal sound you were making just now ", she said.
" I wasn't making an animal sound but just mimicking you ", i said .
" No human sound like that so shut up and get your ass ready for school"she said.
"Yes ma'am",  i replied.
"Off you go , the bathroom is by the left for your information",  she said.
" where is Esther"i asked.
"She is in the toilet",  she said,
"OK, bye see you in some minutes" , i said and walked to the bath room.
AN HOUR LATER
"Are you ready to go to class", esther asked." Yeah", i replied
"So do you want us to escort you to your class" ,faith asked
"No, don't bother i will be fine besides going to class is not something new , i was a day student not like am entirely new to the school so i know how to go to class",  i said .
"Good bye then , see you later ", they both said and waved me good bye
" ok , see ya, "i said and waved them good bye.
Esther was in the Art class and faith was in the social science class while me and joshua in science class. In my school starting from ss2  , every one is going to be separated into three classes which are the science, Art and social science to enable is to concentrate on our area of study as we enter our various universities and college .
I entered the classroom and checked for joshua , as soon as i found him I went straight for his seat .
" hey what sup " i asked.
"Hey babe, how are you doing ",  he asked.
" great ", i said.
" look , i think our form mistress has arrived", he said.
" Good morning students , i am going to be your form mistress , your form master will come later on, so lets get know each other and pick out our prefects before he arrives" she said .