Intro/ backstory/ cast

Stranger things cast as themselves-

It cast as themselves

Amanda Stenberg as Nina/ 009/ Jazzlyn

———————————————Just saying!!! It may not be just like the 80's in Style or music but I will try my best!!——————————————-

———————————————
Just saying!!! It may not be just like the 80's in Style or music but I will try my best!!
——————————————-

Backstory

009 escaped in 1983 and was found by 008 and her friends. They took her under there wing and taught her everything she needed to know, but she didn't want it. She wanted to help people, not hurt. So she opted to stay and make sure nobody came into where they were staying. She was only 6 but she maybe was one of the most mature and the best with weapons. She doesn't talk much or remember much of her past. All she remembers is her Papa saying "Don't worry, they'll come in someday." And nothing else. Not Calli, not how she escape, nothing but those 6 words. She is extremely good with Knifes, swords, and guns but she's best with her hands. Her being 6 and tiny makes it easier. When Jane showed up in 84' she got to know her a little and got pretty close. When she decided to leave with her to Hawkins. She went on to live with Hopper, sharing a room with El. She got to know the Party but got really close with Will. Of course, she befriended the little, gay, outsider Zombie kid of the group. (We're not going through the whole season 3 so imagine it if you want.) They just moved into Derry, Maine with no friends and only each other....(1985)

Word count:318