The boys

(Also the photos may mean nothing to the chapter and I just find them funny or cute! I don't remember if I put that already.)

Jazzy's POV

September 1,1985

Okay! It's the first day of Third grade today and I've never been to a school before so I don't know what to look for or what to do! What I embarrass myself in front of the in tire school!!! OH LORD HELP ME!!! I have to get ready for today so I go to the trunk of moms stuff at the end of my bed. Did I say anything about that yesterday? I don't know but if I didn't then I have a trunk of my moms stuff at the end of my bed. I go up to it and look in it as a reminder. I go up to my closet and pick out my outfit and start to get ready.

(Outfit, hair, and make-up:

And some small stud earrings)

'Kay! I'm ready! I hope. "Breakfast!" I hear Joyce yell in the kitchen. I basically running in there because I love breakfast. Like I could eat breakfast all the time. She cooked eggs, bacon, and some toast. Bomb, I know. I start munching then I see El walk in. She's having her first day of Freshman year so.. she gets my pain. She's my older sister so I know she's gonna try and be calm but I know her. I can read her like a book. She's screaming on the inside. Wills completely calm somehow. He's going into Sophomore year. He's done this before. Lucky!

(Els outfit-

Just not angry)

Just not angry)

Will walks out right on time. We have a good 20 minutes before we have to leave so we can eat as a family like thing, I guess? I've never really had a family so I don't know! Don't blame me! I was never given that luxury growing up. The only luxury I got growing up was getting a weekly visit by someone who owns my soul once I die. His names Caleb and I told him that I would work for him when I die. He stamped me a couple years ago. Not inappropriately, like an actual stamp. It's invisible to everyone but me when I want to see it. "So, how did y'all sleep last night?" Joyce asks, sitting down. "Really good" Will answered. "Same here" El agreed. "Like an Angel" I say. "How about you?" Will asked Joyce. "Okay" she simply answered. We gotta head out, it's 7:10 we gotta be in school at 7:30. Our schools are on the other side of town. "Crud, we gotta jet. We're gonna be late." Will says, noticing the time. Joyce has her first day at work and we all have the first day of school. I'm rollerskating to school and there biking to school. Joyce is using the car for work but as soon as Will can drive us, he'll be picking us up and dropping us off. I head out the front door, grabbing my bag which has my lunch in it already. I did a thing with my shoes to where when I hit a small button on the back of my shoes wheels pop out and I can skate and the same to put them away. I also have a remote for it but I only use that to put them away most of the time. I'm almost to the school right now and my anxiety is going insane!

(Book bag-

Or if you don't want that one then whatever one you want)

I use the remote to put them away once I get close to my classroom. Most of the day was just learning procedures and taking the reading and math diagnostics. Both of them were easy to me. I've never learned the stuff in them but I feel like I've known them all my life. It's almost time for specials. We have PE and Art today and just Music tomorrow. "Can Ms. Byers and Mr. Uris stay after class?" The class is lining up and me and the other kid are walking up to the teachers desk. The assistant teacher is taking the other kids to specials. We're waiting on her and she's typing on her computer. "Do you 2 know why your up here?" She asked. I tense up and get a little scared because I don't know if I did anything wrong. "No" we answer in unison. I look over to him and he's really tense as well. "These diagnostics got up to 8th grade math and 9th grade reading level. You both got every single correct and are done with both. Most kids in here aren't even halfway done and have almost half wrong answers. You two are genius!" She said enthusiastically. "I was going to wait until next month for this project but can you two work together on a project on any historical figure?" She asked. "I'm down if you are." He said looking at me. "Sure? My place tonight? I can ask if you can stay for dinner too if you'd like." I confirmed. "Sure, I can ask my mom!" He said kind of excitedly. I really don't think he has many friends.

~after school, waiting on there parents to pick them up~

Jazzy's POV

I'm waiting till I want to head home so I walk up to the kid and start talking. "So, what time would be good?" I say, getting his attention. He jumped a little because his friend that he was talking to before, his mom just pick him up I guess. "Umm, probably around 4:00? Is that okay with you?" He said, questioning everything. "Ya sure! My house?" I answered excitedly. "Ya, sure" I'm starting to think he wants away from me. I hand him a piece of paper with my address and number, kick out my wheels and start to skate off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have NO CLUE how long it took me to come up with that ending! Make sure to go check out stories by my friends NotEddieSpaghett1 and _KASPBRAKTOZIER there both amazing writers and friends... well... a little rude to me but still good friends... I return the favor

Quote-

"Chill man, street dogs haven't killed us yet!"
~Reggy, J&TP

Word count-1059