Welcome home

Amazing song sung by an amazing artist

Jazzy's POV

New home in a new town in a new state with a new family. That a lot of new for an 8 year old who grew up around a bunch of murderers. I got out the car and walked into the new house. I look around amazed at the new house. "You like it?" I hear from behind me. Will. "Yeah, a lot." I reply. "Wait until you see your room." "Why?" "We have 2 master bedrooms and neither me or El wanted it, so it's yours." Huh?! Good family, good house, hopefully a good town, and a huge room! "Wait. You said that Joyce doesn't like to park in the garage, right?" "Ya, why?" "Could that be my room?!" "I don't see why not? Go ask mom real quick, first." "'Kay" I run over to Joyce and ask her. "Uh, sure? Kay is the extra bedroom is a guest room now!" "Yes thank you thank your thank you!!" Could life get any better? "Come on, we gotta get stuff unpacked!" I yell to Will who was just sitting there waiting on me.

~after unpacking~

I love my room. I have a twin sized bed in one corner of it, my closet and dresser in another, a desk in between the last corner and the punching bag. I also have a bunch of open room on my walls that me and will are gonna draw on. I put the bookshelf in my walk in closet! AH! SO HAPPY! I have a lot of free room for stretching and dancing. *knock knock* Will pokes his head in. "Mom wants to go out for dinner, get ready." He said blatantly. "Kay" I respond.

(Outfit-

Hair-

Make-up-

Make-up-

And some small hoops)

I got ready & I swear I look 13! Grown up at 8 hah. Most people wouldn't even think about this style, I like being different. I head to the living room to wait on everyone and I see Will and Joyce there waiting on me and El. I walk over to join them and just sit there.

~7 minutes later~

El's FINALLY done and she looks pretty good to be completely honest.

(El-

Without the koala, obviously!)

We head down to a restaurant pretty close to the house. We live like almost in the woods but also in a neighborhood. Kinda like there old house. We ended up going to a pizza place. There were a couple choices but we all agreed on pizza.

~After Dinner/Supper/whatever you call it~

I didn't end up eating much, I never do. I've gotten used to not having much to eat living with Calli. I had the smallest piece of the pepperoni pizza. I literally was told that I'm a good 22 pounds underweight. The average person my age weighs at least 100lbs but I weigh 78lbs. That's just how it goes, living with a bunch of criminals. I can't even sit up front! That ruins it! "Hey, you play?" Will asked, a little worried. "Yeah, just spaced out." I answered. "We're almost to the house!" We hear Joyce tell us from up front. She wasn't kidding, I can see the house. We pull into the driveway and I get out excitedly. "Why are you so exited?" El asks me. "I don't know, random burst of energy I guess!" I say really fast that very few people would understand. They've grown to understand me talking really fast! I'm talking really fast unless I'm singing or being silent. I like to sing but I haven't even listen to much music since I got the call from my aunt Becky's husband about my moms passing. When I showed up once, she showed me sheet music that she made me. She knew I would love to sing, but I don't know if thats what right for me. I've gotta get some sleep, tomorrow I'm meeting my teachers for school. First day of third grade! Yay. Note the sarcasm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, be truthful! What did you think? I tried but this took me a good 4-5 days to right. I know it's short but don't plan on any order of chapters! I'm gonna put some random quote at the end of each thing and they could be from anything so comment if you know what it's from. It probably won't even mean anything to the chapter.  Also there are most likely a lot of typos I'm not a genius! My best friend _KASPBRAKTOZIER helped me with a lot of this so go giver her some lovin'!!! But, here's this one-

"Get woke, these are sensitive times now!"
~Alex, Julie and The Phantoms

Word count: 864