chapter- 1

Rohan - No , no this can't be possible for God's sake..that chamber, the shadow, the darkness.....no I can't even sleep , why this always happens with me !?.Oh god !
( I was sweating badly , when I heard the knock on my door ) , come in .

Ali - Rohan is everything alright..!? ( I asked him , I was worried for him as I was feeling something fishy)

Rohan - yeah ! I am fine , just I saw a terrible nightmare again about that chamber , I don't know why , but I always feel something bad . Whenever I think about it , it's just made me more curious to know about the secret behind it , I always feel to go inside that chamber ....

Ali - Rohan don't be crazy , boy ! You know very well that , how scary that chamber is ... For god's sake it has taken 1000s of life's ..... don't repeat the past , Don't you ever think to do the same mistake as your parents did .

Rohan- yeah I know ....( I said sadly ,I remember that cruel night which changed my whole life )

Ali - ( I hugged him tightly , to console him) ... I don't wanted to hurt you , I just wanted you to be safe . You know that , you are everything for me and I can't afford to loose you . You always stayed with me in my tough times . You are as good as my brother....

Rohan - ( I hugged him back )  Okay now can we sle... ( I stopped in the middle , I saw a shadow near the door )

Ali- what happened Rohan ...? ( I saw his face , he was sweating , I saw at my back where he was looking ) what happened Rohan ? Where are you looking?

Rohan- Ali somebody is watching us , see there ( by the time he turns back the shadow has been disappeared )

Ali - where !? Nobody is here Rohan, see .

Rohan - I swear , I saw it Ali . It's , it's that shadow , it was looking at us .

Ali - okay , okay now calm down . Listen to me , it might be your illusion ..okay so now please sleep , if you want I too can sleep with you , what do you say little baby ...? ( He said with a laugh)

Rohan- no need , I can sleep alone . I am not a baby . I am a grown up man , Good night ! ( I heard Ali going out ,laughing and then I slept in difficulty , thinking about that shadow and chamber )

                                       ( Next morning)
In the dinning table ....

Ali - Rohan , we have a meeting with an important client Sanjay Dutta after half an hour at that Sarojini cafe ...(  He said with a hesitation )

Rohan- did you just said "Sarojini cafe" , no no I might have heard wrong ! ( I said in a tensed voice)

Ali - no Rohan you heard right I said Sarojini cafe , I know Rohan , that you have a very bad memory with the owner  of that cafe , and you don't want to go . But it's really important , as Sanjay Dutta is going to Mumbai today itself, so we need to do this meeting anyhow before the evening. And I have talked to him about changing the place , but he refused to do it . And I had to agree.... sorry Rohan.

Rohan - ( I froze for a moment and then took a deep breath ) it's okay Ali , I know how much you have struggled to save our company ...I will come.

...................................................................................................................................................

So it's just the beginning , do enjoy this story guys ....