..... Entry of villian .....

Rohan - we went there silently . I watched that place , it still doesn't changed a bit.

Ali - Rohan , Rohan ( I shouted for the uptenth time , he doesn't respond as if he was in deep thought then I shake up him up making him jerk)

Rohan- I jerked up , yeah Ali tell what happend is everything fine ?

Ali - it should be asked by me that is everything fine ? I called you so many times but you were lost in your thought .by the way what were you thinking boy that you even don't heard me !?

Rohan - nothing just I was thinki......( I just shrugged off , when I was about to tell him . I heard a familiar sound , I turned around to see a man coming towards us )

  I saw that man , he was well build , his eyes were haunting , his well build chiseled body showing the power of him, his muscles are well build up like the wrestler , he was wearing a sun glasses perfectly matching his style and then his smile , he had an evil smile in his face . He was handsome and was looking dangerous too , his footsteps are just reminding me something, but I couldn't able to recognise it fully . I could see him looking at me with an evil smile still not removed from his face , just then Ali went forward and greeted him , they both hugged each other but he was still looking me , I felt something bad I tried to recall my memories but I couldn't able to as if it has went at the back of my mind. Then somebody shook me , I snapped out of my thoughts just to see Ali calling me.

Ali - where are lost Rohan , see meet Sanjay Dutta our new client ...

Sanjay Dutta- Hello mr. Rohan I am Sanjay Dutta the owner of Mahindra company nice to meet you.

Rohan- I was too lost in thinking and trying to remember as I thought that i had heard the name of  that company before , but where . I tried to push all my thoughts aside and I Snapped out of my thoughts to see him forwarding his hands towards me to have a hand shake , i too responded smiling slightly forwarding my hand towards him and have a handshake with him but deep inside I was getting bad vibes ....Umm..hii I am Rohan Khanna the owner of the one and only Khanna industries .

Sanjay Dutta- I know you very well mr. Rohan ( I said with a smirk on my face , as I was all happy today , it was finally my all efforts I put down all these years is finally succesfull.....)

Rohan- ( he looked at me with a smirk on his face , I was too getting negative vibes . My inside was drenched in fear after seeing him I don't know why?) Uhm ...!? Can we start our meeting as the time is already running out ? ( That was all I could manage to speak as I wanted to go away from him as soon as possible and from this place too )

Ali - Rohan what are you saying , are you in your senses boy?( I said in a low voice , so that the client could not hear me out )

Rohan- I don't know Ali , but I am not feeling comfortable here after meeting him , whenever I see his  face , my heart beat increases and I sweat badly , please Ali I want to finish this meeting as soon as possible , please understand.

Ali - ohk dude, don't worry . I faced towards him and started the meeting....
......................

Rohan - ohk so now we are ending this meeting here , nice to meet you mr. Sanjay hope we will meet you soon . ( I tried to smile and then hold Ali's hand and went out , not even bothering to listen his reply )

Sanjay Dutta pov's - of course we will meet soon mr. Rohan Khanna , as I can't wait anymore.......

......................................................................................................................................................

So guys , do tell me how is this ........

What do you think , who is this Sanjay Dutta?