.....chamber discription.....

Rohan- ( soon we reached our house ,I was still thinking about that Sanjay Dutta then something sticked in my mind ! No I don't remember about him , but it was that chamber and now I want to go there as my inside was speaking that I will surely get something to know about him , so with all my courage I told Ali ) Ali I want to go there .

Ali - where!?

Rohan- that place where the chamber is there ...

Ali- are you serious Rohan ? Have you gone mad or what !?

Rohan- Ali, didn't you find something strange in that Sanjay Dutta . When I saw him for the first time , I thought that I have seen him somewhere and when he told he is the owner of the " Mahinda company" I felt like I heard this name before . And it was not like I have met him in some company parties , it was like he is connected with my terrible past and did you saw his evil smile , I am damn sure Ali that he is not a good person and I want to know about him and I think I will surely get something about him in that place , the chamber.....

Ali - Rohan ar..are you sure!? I mean you see he is just our business partner?

Rohan- I am pretty sure Ali, please let's go now before we are too late....

Ali - ohk don't worry ... ( Soon we were near that place , the suddenly our car stops with a hault )

Rohan - Ali I think we should go by walking now , because the path is also narrow the car may get stuck in that , and I want to know about him as soon as possible . So let's go .....( Soon we were crossed that narrow place and then ......)

There was a complete silence in that place , not a single sound was coming as if the animals were also told not to say , this place was near the forest but there were only bamboo trees all around , making the place more haunting , suddenly the darkness engulfed us it was hardly 4:30 in the evening that too the weather was all good but this place was full of darkness suddenly . We both turned back and saw the place was full of bats , we both turned around again and went from there without even a second glance , soon we reached an empty place , the area was not looking less than a monster's place and suddenly , a saw something which engulfed in fear , my legs started trembling , a fear vent down through my spine ......in my front was that scary gate , all plants were dead , the gate was full of spider web' s and then the window......the window was all broken and there were tapes all around the gates and windows, making the seen more horrible ...... The suddenly we heard a sound of birds , the flock of birds were not looking like an ordinary one ! ? To my utter horror , they started coming towards us fastly . We both fastly hide behind a lifeless tree , and then all the birds started coming more fastly towards us , and we suddenly ran out of there , as that place was looking more determined to kill us by just scaring us , we soon left from there not before glancing for the second time to that place ......

Ali - ( we came out and to my utter horror , it was 9:00 p.m , but it was like hardly we took two hours to go and come back ) Rohan have you seen the time , it's 9:00 p.m but we ....

Rohan- yeah Ali , it's really wierd but now I have to find out the secret of this chamber at any cost , because it taken my parents life and now I will not back up untill and unless I found the reason behind their death , for god's sake it has taken 1000s of life..................

.........................................................................................................................................................

So guys , now the mission and real fun has been started ......🤫