......Twist ......

Rohan- no ....you can't do this with your own parents , no ........

( I got up , I was breathing heavily , and sweating badly , my whole body was trembling )

Rohan- I rubbed my temples, oh my god it was all a dream but.....

Ali - Rohan Rohan are you okay, is everything fine !? ( I was too much worried for him , that I came inside without even a knock....)

Rohan- no Ali , I recognised him now , do you remember Sanjay Dutta our client !? He is none other than my own lost brother , Prakash ........

Ali- (I was now shocked , I don't know what to say now...?) Wha...what!?

Rohan- yes Ali , I got all my memories back today...... , He is the one whose shadow I see in my dreams , he is the one who is responsible for my accident in which I lost my memory ....... Then I got you as my guardian, my friend, and you told me about my parents death in that chamber , you know all this started from the day I was adopted by mr and mrs khanna  .( I said in a go , tears rolled down through my eyes )

                                                 ............ flashback.........

Subhadra Khanna - this NGO is so good , see how beautiful the people's are taking care of children..... But wait , what is happening there!?

Neev khanna - don't know, come on let's see ....

.....................

Prakash Khanna - call me sir or otherwise it will not be good for you , you understand...

Rohan- no I will not call you sir , I accept you are elder than me I can call you brother..

Prakash - I punched him hardly , he fall on the ground ....

(Subhadra given a tight slap to Prakash )

Subhadra- is this is the way , to behave with anybody ? Did I thought you this ? You are really making a good image of ours...... ( I went near the boy and helped him to get up , I hugged him tightly and console him ) are you okay !?

Rohan- yes auntie I am okay ! ( I said with a smile , to assure her that I am fine )

Subhadra - don't call me auntie from now onwards , call me Mumma or mom ...

Rohan- wha...what Mo... mom? (  I said with a teary eyes )

Subhadra- yes mom , I and Neev are adopting you , from now you are Rohan Khanna ......

Neev - yes ! You are our second son , from now we have two sons Prakash Khanna and Rohan Khanna....

......................
Flashback end

Rohan- from that day Prakash started torturing me , he hated me because before I came he was the only son of Khanna's , and all loved him only but after I came everything he had to share it with me , he used to tortured , me mentally and physically ,but I used to keep quiet as I accepted him as my elder brother. And one day he planned to kill me , I was 14 yrs old then he was only 4 yrs elder than me ...

Flashback !

Rohan - where are you taking me brother Prakash!?

Prakash - come with me I'll take you to a fairy tale... ( I said with a smirk on my face )