.......Trouble......

Rohan - (we drove back home soon .....

Ali - Rohan you get freshen up , till then I am making the dinner.

Rohan- no , Ali today I don't want to eat anything , please I am going in my room , I am really tired today ( I said frustrated)

Ali - ohk , no problem good night!

Rohan- good night..
..........................................

Rohan- I am sorry Ali , but I have to go just forgive me for this ( I said to a sleeping Ali with a sad face and heavy heart , my eyes started to fill I controlled myself and came out of his room,I sat on my car and went from there)

..............................

Rohan - I drove for 2 hrs and finally reached my destination . I checked my phone and looked around , it was an quiet isolated place far from the town , in my front there was a factory looking like , it has been locked since years ..... I closed my eyes and went inside with full courage , the seen in front my eyes was horrible, there were spider's Web all over the place and the machines were reddish in colour due to rusting , there was only dim light present inside the factory , that too coming from a small and old bulb , and then blood . what ...!? Blood , I shouted in shock my eyes widened , my heart started to beat fastly....If the blood is here , there might be the body too ....but where it is. Just I was thinking suddenly, pain shoot through my body, it was unbearable , I clutched my head tightly with both hands and turned around , everything becomes blury and I fell down .......

...............................................

Rohan - I slowly opened my eyes in pain and saw a man standing near me , soon everything becomes visible and I saw Sanjay Dutta infront of me , holding a knife and a gun with a smirk on his face .... Why did you called me here , and why did you attacked me and tied me in this chair !? I shouted at him in anger .

He punched Rohan's nose for thrice and then hold his neck , giving him death glares ....

Sanjay- don't you dare to shout at me , keep your voice and head always down in front of me , otherwise it will not be good for you ...... ( I said and left his neck )

Rohan- i almost felt the lack of oxygen , I coughed anyhow I controlled myself and closed my eyes , some flashes came , I opened my eyes in shock . Yo...you are my......(my throat becomes dry, he saw me with his evil eyes again )

Sanjay - yeah ! I am that only , how can you forget me !? I said by clutching his cheeks tightly......

Rohan - so you came to kill me ...... (I yelled at him)

( Sanjay shoot his one arm )

Sanjay- i told you not to shout , you are doing the same mistake as your parents did . And I will do much more with than killing you , I will torture you till you beg from me for your death.....

Rohan- I shut my eyes tightly in pain and then opened it , shockingly looking at him wh..what did yo..you do with ... with my pa...parents .

Sanjay- I laughed out loud and said nothing much just.......

...........................

Rohan- no.... No you are saying lie , you are a lier no , no , no this is not true.....(I cried out loud , It was too much for me to bear )

Sanjay- yes I did this , and now I will do this with you too and with the people related with you .( I said clutching his injured arm tightly )

........................................................................................................................................................

So guys , do you want to know what happened with Rohan's parents !?

If yes then stay tuned .....🤫