m a r k

»»————- ♡ ————-««

   »»————- ♡ ————-««

Fayette was sat in her bath tub, letting the warmth of the water soothe her which was very much needed after what had just occurred. She was certain she would have trouble sleeping that night even though she felt drained.

Fayette lifted her hand and let herself be entranced by the droplets fall back into the water, the sound helping her temporarily reach tranquility.

But she couldn't help but think back to earlier on.

When Mara had summoned the demonic creature it had recognised Draven as someone of importance, aside from his snarky and sarcastic commentary it didn't take much for him to say what he could.

"You have no choice Draven. They have work for you." Fayette recalled the demon saying, his demeanor more serious as he spoke.

"How am I supposed to accomplish anything if I don't know why I'm here in the first place? This is pointless." Draven stressed. The two demons went back and forth for a short while, ultimately leading nowhere.

Frustrated, Draven had sat back down on the chair and let out a harsh exhale. The demon that was summoned glanced at Fayette for the first time and his red eyes narrowed on her as he stared.

He breathed out, astonished that Draven hadn't realised sooner.

"Hi." Fayette said timidly, sending him a small wave.

"Hey beautiful, what's your name?" He asked with a smirk. The forest nymph's face brightened, stepping closer to the demon that was summoned. "I'm Fayette. What's yours?"

Draven gripped her wrist and pulled her back when he noticed she had moved. "Don't go near him," He scolded, standing back up as he pushed her behind him.

"And don't you talk to her." Draven said whilst pointing a harsh finger at the other demon across the room. He had enough of men fawning over what was his for one day.

He felt a light thump on the back of his shoulder. "He was only being nice." Fayette reprimanded quietly and appeared to completely forget how frightened she was of the demon when he was summoned.

In the blink of an eye Draven was looming over her, his hand lightly around her throat, just like when the first met, whilst he leaned over to whisper in her ear, "I was only joking earlier but now I'm really gonna spank your ass red when we get home. "

He quickly pulled away and resumed his conversation with the other demon, leaving Fayette all hot and bothered.

She could feel the hard glare Mara sent to both of them.

"My time's up Mara. I'm leaving." He announced.

"Give me something to work with otherwise the next time we see each other I will fucking gut you." Draven threatened, the nymph had noticed a protruding vein on his temple.