p u n i s h m e n t

»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««

The forest nymph was sat on the edge of the kitchen counter with her thighs squeezed together, her soup boiling away over the stove.

The past few days, Draven had been in and out of her home as he was constantly meeting up with the other demons. Fayette didn't mind too much, aware of the responsibility on his shoulders. However his absence really left an impact on her.

Not just emotionally but...physically too.

Draven hadn't touched her in such a way since he had given her first orgasm and Fayette was becoming impatient. A part of her understood it was not a good time to feel so needy but it wasn't like she could help herself.

She unclenched her thighs and let out a soft sigh, frustrated because she had no idea how to get rid of her building arousal. Getting off the counter she lowered the heat on her soup, bringing it to a light simmer. She then attempted to brush away her internal desires by carrying out a few household chores: cleaning her bedroom, mopping the kitchen floor and though that did help temporarily distract her, the yearning for her mate's touch and presence was there to stay.

Huffing she decided she was going to try and take matters into her own hands as the thought of spending the rest of the day in such a state wasn't all that appealing to her. The nymph walked up to her bedroom and scanned her bookshelf.

She remembered all those times when Mara would give her erotic books to read to which Fayette purposely avoided, having become too flustered whenever she tried. Though she believed they could be of use to her as they may be able to tell her how to help her rid of it. Her eyes landed on one book she had recalled Mara gifting to her, it had a plain black cover with shiny gold font for the text at the front.

Elaina, was the name.

With her curiosity peaked Fayette sat comfortably on her bed and placed a pink cushion against her chest while she leaned back against the wooden headboard. It wasn't long until the forest nymph became hooked.

Elaina was a succubus who had fallen in love with a young human woman. Fayette found herself gushing over their wholesome dynamic, the way the woman treated Elaina so gently had her squealing in her seat. Doubt quickly filled her mind. Maybe it isn't as raunchy as I thought, she wondered.

Shrugging, she decided to carry on anyway.

Elaina awoke with a familiar fire in her loins. She looked up at the ceiling with groggy and confused eyes, a frustrated groan making it past her lips. Sluggishly, her arm sought the touch of  the beautiful woman she had become entranced by.

It was when she was met with emptiness that she turned her head to scanned the room. She was alone. Alone with arousal burning inside of her.

It had been far too long she had feasted on somebody's sexual energy. In fact, she hadn't really wanted to after she had met Helena. A languid moan left her throat as she squirmed on the bed, kicking the comforter off her as her body began to heat up. "Helen..." She whined as tears pricked her eyes.