Chapter 1

(Tw: being chased/hunted down,
in danger and mentions of a murder/being stabbed it's not as bad as it sounds but I thought it was worth to warn y'all about)

Honestly the first part of his sleep was dreamless, he had the nights usual night mares and flash backs.

So, when he was jolted awake from his nightmare he wasn't to surprised to see he was gripping the cover he had on him when he fell a sleep on his couch in a cold sweat.

"It was just a nightmare..." He whispered his voice and breath unsteady.

He knew he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so he stood up from the couch and he walked to the kitchen.

This had become a routine after Afton had started his terrorizing him and the as the months went by the nightmares had gotten worse and worse every single time.

Once he had gotten to the kitchen he fixed him self a cup of tap water to try and calm him self down. He sat on the kitchen island with his cup of water in his hands as he sipped it every so often.

Finally bits and pieces of his nightmare gradually came back to him.

__•°•°•°•__

(Tw starts)

He was running from someone with only fear and adrenaline fueling him.

He looked down to see his shoes and a seemingly never ending floor it had a black and white checkered pattern.

He knew the floor he was running on. He's been here before.
He owned this place.

No no no no no.....I don't want to be here, not again!

It was the pizzaria.

It was his  pizzaria.

The place he once loved turned to the place he hated and feared.

The place that was once filled with laughter and cheering was now bare,silent, accompanied with the rushed tip taps of shoes and quick breathes full of panic breathing.

It was terrifying.

"Leave me alone!" He yelled harshly but only to be put off balance as he looked back to see who he was running from.

He couldn't see who it was, but he knew he had to be scared of this person.

He just wanted to be home safe, but he knew comfort wasn't near at all.

As he ran he found him self near the vents. He knew he had to try and get this person off his tail so, he of course ran in.

Which was a mistake.

As he tried to navigate the huge metal labyrinth. The person had started to gain on him allowing them to grabbed his wrist, they yanked him back as they yelled,"Stop running and just accept your end!"

No! no! It can't be him!

He yanked his wrist away from the man who wanted his death, and he ran away, again trying to find a way to safety or some way to get this insane man away from him.

After running for a while his foot landed on a weak spot of the "floor" He somehow fell through the ceiling to the floor.

After he landed all he could feel was Pain and fear.

He couldn't move.

He was done for.

Clip...clap.

clip...clap.

clip...clap.

The sound of slow steps, the man was taking his time to get to the hurt crippled prey.