Chapter 13

Bryan started at the tall, 6'7 foot , twisted, bent and burnt animatronic bear that only wore half his face plate. The mask like plate was as if it could tell a bystander of a time when he wasnt just broken wires and steel.

The  bear like creature tried to talk but the only thing that came out were gliched radio like noises.

"So the damage from the hit he took finally took out his voice box." William said from behind.

"Seems so." Bryan said in response.

Confused the bear tilted his head and made some of the gliched radio noises again. His face appeared to show a confused and agitated expression.

"Ghost. It's to long of a story, molten. Alright look, how did you break in to my home?" Bryan said agitated. He wasn't in the mood to deal with this  whole situation.

More gliched noise came out and molten just pointed at the celling. Bryan looked up, hummed and commented," I really need to get those checked out now, don't I?"

"Yeah you probably do since any wholes big enough will attract mice, raccoon and possums or any animals of that such." the ghost's voice crakeled with gliching as looking up at the vent as well.

After a few seconds of silence the ghost spoken once again and clapped as he as he said the word 'alright' as if tell the younger he actually had do something. "Alright so, what are we going to do with the giant animatronic in you hall?" 

The younger did nothing but walk toward his room the wood creaking  under his feet.  "No. No. No, I'm done. I'm too tired. I'm going to bed you deal with him, I just got home from the hospital" He yelled from his bed.

"What do you mean I  deal with it? I can't do anything but float around and piss damn cat off, what'd you expect me to do, huh?" The ghost yelled back.

"What ever you can do, champ." The last word mocking William.

The now abandoned ghost signed and looked at the broken bear. "Ya know, what I'm actually considering going to that horrid void right now."

The bear didn't respond, he just looked the young business man's room door confused. After a bit he seemingly vanished into the vent again.

'Well I guess I'm actually taking his advice and I'm doing what I can.'  he thought.

After a few minutes of concentration he was able to possessed Bryan again, but this time it wasn't out of couriosity but pure spite.

William opened his eyes, this time seeing a dark room. He sat up looked around and saw that the room had a theme of black and white, kinda basic in his opinion but he honestly didn't care.

He felt like he could breath again and he felt over heated and like he was freezing at the same time. "Did the idiot catch an old already?" He wondered out aloud only hearing his own words in bryan's voice.

He stood up and left the room, instantly feeling shorter, since he was around 6 foot and Bryan was the average height, 5' 10 fr. He walked to the only room that was adorn by mirror.

He stepped in to the small bathroom the walls decorated by a tacky peach color that didn't go along with the rest of the home. 'A strange chose of color.' he mused. But knew he couldn't say anything, it wasn't his house.

When he looked at the mirror his attention was instantly snatched away like a autumn leaf in the cool pine wind by the sight of his, or well bryan's, eyes. He started the bright Violet eyes that took bryan's maroon pupil's place.

By now bryan soul would have gotten used to the retched void as his soul or consciousness would realize that the man was alive and not dead. Afton could stand the kid by now now and he had his 'fatherly" moments but that doesn't mean he didn't still have a grudge against him.

The longer he looked In the mirror at the body he had possessed. He could quickly tell that Bryan had stopped taking care of his looks, probably not caring anymore. He only partook in normal hygiene but besides that Bryan appeared to be exhausted and looked as skinny as a twig that someone would step on, by accident, alerting some sort of predator.

It looked like Bryan hadn't eaten in days, the mans eyes sunken in, with bags to accompany them. The many small scratch on his face seemed clear as a bright moon in a night sky
His hair was also messy and frizzled up. Another thing that came to his mind was that Bryan really needed to change out the bandaging on his body soon.

Afton ignored the urge to snoop around the place and walked quickly to the last place he saw molten. His time and energy were limited so he would need to act fast.

He looked up at the vent as he got there his arms crossed, his posture straight and the sleeves on his arms roles up showing the tight bandages. His demeanor was definitely different from bryan's. His was more assertive and business type, and Bryan seemed to be stressed and tired all the time.

Afton lifted his- well bryan's arms up to cup the mans mouth so molten would be able to here him as he yelled," Hey! you mess of wires and bolts come one here!"

Compassion, empathy, sympathy, and pity were were all of the many things Afton lacked, but there were times were his fatherly instincts, or what's left of them, would kick in but other times the man didn't even seem to care.

After a few creaks and muffled bumps from the vents the iron vents, they were above him above having been installed in to the celling instead of the floor, the same animal like figure came back out in to the hall.

It stood there not looking clueless but confused and slightly alarmed.

It took a few seconds but it had then finally clicked for the man. "Alright. Uh, hi so this is what possession kinda looks like. My eyes look strange I know but you've probably haven't seen bryan's yet. Call me A.W. I'm just trying to do what I can to help." He stated, trying not to let the extremely dangerous animatronic know of the man he actually was.

The broken bear stared at him like an animal watching an intruder that had steered in to their territory.

"So are you going to let me help you?"

Words: 1029

Author's note: thank you to all you who have gave me advice on how I can get the guy to leave me alone it means a lot to know that people care and that it was a good choice to get help with it. I'll give you guys an update abt it later if anything changes.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter I tried smth new and I quite like it. Would you mind tell me what you thought abt how this chapter was written?  Sould I keep it like this or should I change it?

I'm all ears for constructive criticism!!

Love you all, be safe, and remember you are worth it! You can do it, you can get through this!!

Also I published this way earlier then I thought I would lol.

-coast