Intern

"I'm home" I speak as I start to remove my shoes

"Y/N BAKUGO DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS" Mom screams in my face, to which I just close my eyes

"It's 8"

"AND WHAT TIME WERE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE HOME?"

"At 7"

"WHAT KIND OF EXAMPLE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SETTING FOR KATSUKI?"

"SHUT UP OLD HAG WHY WOULD I LOOK UP TO AN EXTRA LIKE HER"

"KATSUKI STOP YELLING"

I roll my eyes, starting to walk upstairs to my room. Once I open the door, I drop my school bag next to my desk, throwing myself on my bed in the process.

I don't have enough energy to deal with my mom yelling today. Or Katsuki.

I love my family very much, I'm not saying I don't appreciate their presence in my life, but it gets too much sometimes. A knock at my door causes me to get up and a let out a quiet "Come in"

Katsuki kicks the door open. "Can I help you?"

"Dinner. Hurry up idiot"

He leaves and I let out a sigh. Katsuki has always been a little bit...expressive of his opinion. He's not one to show any affection, even to his family, especially to me. I walk slowly downstairs to see everyone already sitting at the table, Katsuki with a scowl on his face, my mom serving the food and my dad smiling nervously. I take a seat next to my brother, breathing out a sigh of exhaustion

'When will all this end?'

~The next day~

"Y/n Bakugo please come to the administration office" I hear on the overhead speaker and everyone in class looks at me

'Oh god...what could you possibly have done now?'

I start to walk to the office, dozens of thoughts clouding my mind. What are they calling me for? My grades? We literally just started the school year. My quirk? No one of the teachers would have talked to me about it. So then...I shake my head, opening the door.

"Ah Miss Bakugo. Great news" All might walks up to me. "You've received an internship."

"Huh?" I mutter, slapping my hand over my mouth. "Under who"

"Are you familiar with Hawks? The current number 3 hero?"

"EHHH?" My eyes widen. "Sorry about that"

"It's not a problem. He wants you to start today after school"

I nod. "I see, thank you" I take my leave of the room, then pull out my phone to text my mom.

Y/n: I'm going to be home late today, I have an internship now. Under Hawks the number 3 hero

Mom: It's about damn time. Don't bring shame upon the family

I sigh, putting my phone away. Well what did I expect? The only time she ever said something along the lines of "good job" was when I actually got my quirk.

The day rolls by and soon, it's over. I take a deep breath, mentally preparing myself for the internship. Nejire is already one with Tamaki and no one has spoken to me all day.

'They're not your friends Y/n, they only pity you.'

Leaving the school I stare at my phone, punching in the address for the agency. I only walk a few feet when I hear

"Nice to see you again Kid" Hawks flies in front of me

"Oh Hawks, good afternoon"

He makes a face. "Geez why are you being so formal now"