CH 5 - CONSUMMATION

[Warning! Graphic scenes ahead ;) ]

When you awoke next you were nestled in Hisoka's arms as he carried you over the threshold into the condo. When he noticed you were awake he laid you down on the couch, leaning over you to kiss you once more before saying:

"~Bedroom. Thirty minutes.~"

After that, he began dialing a number on his phone and walked out onto the balcony, closing the door behind him.

The nap you took in the car must have revitalized you because you weren't tired at all. You began to remove your wedding dress, leaving it on the couch as you walked through the bedroom and into the master bathroom. You removed your white lingerie and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water and soap run all over your body. You could just stand there under that water all night if you wanted to but you remembered Hisokas voice: 30 minutes

You rinsed off and got out of the shower, drying off, and started putting on your favorite body oil.

"~Mmm, I never tire of admiring at that body..."

"Hisoka!" You almost jumped out of your skin as he stood in the doorframe, watching you fresh out of the shower.

"Whyyy are you always sneaking up on me like that?!"

"~Hm, what kind of archnemesis would I be if I didn't keep you on your toes?~"

He walked into the bathroom and started unbuttoning his shirt, his blazer was already off. Probably somewhere in the front. He walked to where you were and slapped you firmly on the ass.

"Wait for me on the bed, I'll be out in a few..."

You obeyed, enjoying when Hisoka took control like this. It was how you preferred things.  He started the water in the shower as you walked into the bedroom to retrieve the dark blue lingerie set that he left you earlier. Hisoka loved to buy you gifts, it was one of his love languages you supposed. Lingerie was a favorite of his to buy you, but this one felt more special and more luxurious than the rest. It took you 20 minutes to put it all on by yourself but once you got it on, you looked in the mirror and were instantly turned on. 

*Damn, I see why Hisoka likes these so much*

Hisoka took one look at you lying on the bed and that devilish smile spread across his face. The blood lust he had been keeping in all night finally started to seep out. He crawled into the large bed like an animal stalking its prey. Wrapped only in a towel with his damp hair past his shoulders. You braced yourself.

"~That looks perfect on you y/n... I think I want to preserve this one... I won't rip it off of you like the others....~" He said in his low melodic voice as he ran a hand up your stockinged leg, moving closer and closer to you before continuing... 

"~I've been excited for our wedding night... it all just feels so... ceremonial, doesn't it?~"

You wanted to answer and agree but sentences were almost impossible to form as he started kissing up to your left from your ankle. Your legs opened up more and more as he got higher and higher, you felt as if they were moving on their own.

"Y-yes... everything about tonight feels...." Your words stopped mid-sentence as he gently lifted your hips, slid your panties off, and spread your legs - so swiftly it really did feel like a magic trick.

"~Hm? Feels so... what?~"

He glanced up at you curiously, as if nothing was the matter as you watched helplessly. You felt frozen with anticipation, as he moved so slowly, teasing you no doubt, opening his mouth and dragging his tongue up against the most sensitive place on your body.

Your toes curled as you moaned, "Uuhhh fuck..."

"~Hm... that's a curious feeling...~ " He quipped before continuing, his mouth finding new places between your legs as he wrapped his arms around your hips, holding you steady. Before long you couldn't take much more. You weren't surprised, Hisoka always had a quick tongue.

"Ouuu H-Hisoka, w-wait...."

"~Mhm... why?... you taste amazing...~"

"H...Hisoka.. I'm.....I'm...." Your words kept being broken up by your moans as you inched closer and closer to a climax. Hisoka noticed and decided to deprive you of that ultimate pleasure. You expected him to be smiling but he came up with a pout.

"~I was having fun... but I can't let you peak just yet. It's still so early....~"

He eased himself on top of you and kissed you slowly. Everything he was doing tonight, he did slowly, as if he was savoring the moment.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you on top of himself as he rolled over onto his back. You sat up, knees on either side of his hips as he unwrapped his towel. He was rock hard and at attention. He teased your entrance with it, causing you to bite your lip. His free hand moved to your hip, slowly pulling you down onto it, silently watching your reactions. You gasped out as you sat down on the whole thing, still not used to Hisoka's size. He removed his hands from your hips and placed them behind his head, watching you intently. You felt awkward on top like this.

"~I've touched or licked every part of your body, and yet, you're still so shy...how amusing.~"

You blushed and rolled your eyes, "No, I just don't know what to do..."

"~Do what feels good my love..." He reached up and pulled you down for a kiss, causing you to shift your hips and that felt amazing. You moaned, your lips vibrating against his.

"~That's it...~"

You let your hips roll as you placed your hands on his chest for leverage. You arched your back out, finding the best angle for your spot as you lift your hips up and down. Soon you were lost in the pleasure of the moment, finding your own rhythm as you rode Hisoka faster and faster. He felt so amazing inside of you, it was always such a perfect fit.. you just couldn't stop yourself. Your moans grew louder and louder, breathing more frantically. You bounced up and down on his length, forgetting everything else around you. Your legs began to shake as a familiar feeling took over, your orgasm blossoming.

"Oh god... oh god... Hisoka... "

"~Don't stop y/n... Almost there...~" Hisoka edged you on with his calm voice, placing his hands on your hips and keeping you steady until you couldn't take more.

You cried out, your climax taking over completely as your body shook in an amazing way.

When you were finished you looked down at Hisoka, completely embarrassed at how you lost yourself in him. He smiled as if knowing what you were thinking. If you didn't know better you'd guess he had telepathic nen that he never told you about.

"~What kind of husband would I be if I didn't let my wife use me for her pleasure?~"

He wrapped his arm around you, rolling you back over so that he was on top.

"~Now it's my turn.....~"

Hisoka took you for another 3 rounds before finally releasing himself inside of you. He had a habit of just falling asleep in whatever position you were last in and tonight, you didn't mind. You were exhausted and quickly fell into a deep sleep.