Chapter 8

A: Sorry readers for the grammatical errors 🙏🙏

Hope you enjoy it!!

CASPIAN'S POV

I woke up when my head feels a little heavy. I saw Eleena leaning on the sofa, sleeping.

Oh Fu--

I fell asleep on her thigh. I fell fast asleep because of the spell she cast on me. I gently put her hand on her side and got up. I stared at her face. A smile form unto my lips. The room was dark but I can barely see her face because of the light from the moon. Her name really does suits her... she really does shine in the darkness.

Whenever I see her there is this feeling that I can't explain... It's been 4 and a half months since she came here. Back then, I always watch her back because she might do something bad that could ruin my reputation as an Emperor. I cannot let her pass through my plans. But I was wrong, she even agreed to my conditions and followed it. For those months, I got to know her more. A cheerful woman with a kind heart, doing her works perfectly. She's a woman that doesn't give up.

I caressed her cheeks gently. I must protect her from harm. A lot of people wanted her but I'm going to make sure they can't get near to her.

Because...

she's mine in the first place.

The ball is on next week and I must keep an eye on her. I gently carried her to my bed.  I slowly put her down and lay down beside her. When I look at her my heart is thumping like crazy.

What is wrong with me?!

I never got to experience this feeling before...am I sick? We're two years apart but she thinks she's mature enough. I startled when she suddenly moved and face in my direction. I chuckled when she starts moving her jaw like she's munching something. 

"Caspian...... such a workaholic" she mumbled as I chuckled.

This woman....

is making me crazy.

I moved closer and kissed her forehead, "Sleep well, Eleena" I whispered and embrace her.

ELEENA'S POV

I suddenly woke up when I felt something move.

Wait... Someone move?!

Dinilat ko kaagad ang mata ko at nakita si Caspian sa tabi ko na natutulog. I'm in his bed...Akala ko nakabalik na ako sa kwarto. Panaginip lang ba yun. Nilingon ko si Caspian at ang himbing ng tulog niya.