Chapter 16

MariElle602446 eto na ang update! 😄 Sana magustuhan mo/niyo!

ELEENA'S POV

Where am I? I'm not familiar with this place. It's a forest. I look around, and I'm the only one here.

"Eleena"

Sino yon? I look back, and saw a woman.

"Sino ka?"

Umiiyak siya. She came close to me.

"Eleena, anak ko" sabi niya habang umiiyak.

What?

"M-mama?"

No! It can't be! She's dead right?

Agad niya akong niyakap. I hugged her back, and burst out crying.

"Ma?! Akala ko--"

"Oo, patay na ako pero nandito parin ako sa tabi parati" sabi niya at hinawakan ang pisngi ko.

"Paano?"

"The necklace. I put some of my remaining mana in there. Pero konting panahon nalang ay mauubos na yun. I'm happy I can take a look of this world before I vanish forever." sabi niya na ikinataka ko.

What? Does she mean...

"Take care of yourself, anak. Promise me you'll treasure the necklace. Malaking tulong yun kung may mangyayari man sayo." She said and kiss my forehead. I tried to move my hand pero di ko ito maigalaw.

I can't move my body!

She slowly walking away and notice her body vanishing.

"Ma!! Please don't leave me again" tawag ko sa kanya. I'm can't stop myself crying. I just want to see her everytime and spend more time with her.

Lumingon naman siya sa akin at ngumiti. Pero parang pinilit niya lang ngumiti para sakin.

No!

"You should wake up now. A lot of people are waiting for you to come back, especially that Emperor. Always remember Eleena that I love you" she said and completely vanished.

"NOO!!!"

Nagising ako at hinahabol ang hininga.

"Eleena?!" gulat ni Anne at nilapitan ako.

"You're awake! Tatawagin ko ang Emperor" sabi niya at dali- daling umalis.

Tears started to flow down on my cheeks. That was the first time I saw her, and she exactly looked like me. If she was still alive, I would never experience those sufferings.