𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     Iphigenia Rosamund Black was an anomaly. Even in her own world where she lived alongside goblins, trolls, werewolves, and vampires. The witch was — simply put — a walking, talking, spell throwing, and Quidditch playing contradiction.

     Born to Elizabeth Prince (bastard child of Eileen Prince and Arabaxas Malfoy) and Regulus Black (prodigal son of Orion and Walburga Black), Iphigenia was destined to be the greatest witch of her generation. Her illegitimate birth —caused by two seventeen year olds crazy in love at the cusp of a war — was all but forgotten because of her pure-magical bloodline. Those in the Sacred-Twety Eight and players in the pure-blood mania completely supported Elizabeth Prince and Regulus Black. Even when they decided to drop out of Hogwarts to get married and prepare for their unborn daughter. And especially when the union occurred at the height of a war.

     Their families rejoiced when Regulus was initiated into the Death Eaters. After all, it was the tipping point Arabaxas needed to finally take responsibility of his daughter. He had gripped her to his side with a bruising strength, whispering words of admiration for keeping her bloodline pure. Mixing in small threats if she ever mucked it up like the way her mother did with the deadbeat Muggle she married. 

     On October thirty first of nineteen-seventy-nine, Elizabeth Black gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. A daughter with a head of pure-white hair and moonlight colored eyes. The blessing everyone had needed as the darkness of war crept in around them. A tipping point Elizabeth and Regulus needed to take responsibility of their daughter. 

     As little Iphigenia Black took in her new world, her parents began to plan their escape from the war. The problem with fate, however, is that what one plans is not what they typically receive.

     By the end of the war, two year old Iphigenia was left with only a widowed mother, bitter uncle, and the Malfoy family. One would think, with that sort of influence, a Pure-Blood Princess would be raised. A sort of conniving, ambitions little girl who looked down upon Muggle's and the poor pure-blood families. 

     Funny thing was, Iphigenia had a knack for providing disappointment.

     She was certain that her father and grandparents turned over in their graves when she had been sorted into Gryffindor. Her Uncle Severus certainly showed his chagrin when he saw the blossoming friendships between his niece and Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, and Harry Potter. Anytime Iphigenia visited the Malfoy's over the summer, her Uncle Lucius and Aunt Narcissa sneered and jeered at her stories of fighting off Voldemort alongside her friends. Of course, her cousin Draco didn't dare spare her from his bullying, even if he made sure to apologize in private afterwards.

     But if there was anyone to blame for Iphigenia's rebellion against pure-blood mania, it was her mother and older cousin.

     Elizabeth Prince, a woman scorn from Tom Riddle and his killer evil, who vowed to never fall prey to his beliefs like her husband had. Who had grown up being hated by her half brother because of her pure-magical blood and her step father who simply hated her because of her mothers infidelity. After living her fill of mourning for her dead soulmate and lover, Elizabeth decided to raise her daughter in the love and understanding that she never received.

     Scorpius Malfoy, a teenaged wizard who had, for so long, been raised to be the heir of the Malfoy family. After years of being beaten and bruised by his father because of his differing beliefs, had finally decided to fight back for the life he wanted. When he had been sorted into Hufflepuff, his family didn't wait a second before shipping him off to Durmstrang to be beaten into the pure-blood wizard he was born to be. But, all that Bulgaria had given him was a successful Junior-Dueling Champion career and a love for snogging boys.

     Iphigenia Black herself was a contradiction built of cunning ambition, kind loyalty, intelligent creativity, and honest bravery. A beautiful girl with a heart of gold. 

     But, don't forget, she was still raised with the Malfoy's. 

     Her tongue was sharp and those silver eyes could send daggers sharpened to the hilt. She went to any means necessary to protect her family and friends. The witch loved in gentle waves and ferocious storms. All without a regret or doubt.

     So here our story begins of Iphigenia Rosamund Black. A spoiled, privileged, and filthy rich pure-blooded witch. One who helped Harry Potter save the Philosopher's stone, kill the Basilisk terrorizing Hogwarts, and win nearly every Quidditch match. About to waltz into her third year of Hogwarts and oblivious to the ongoing's of a fortress on an island in the middle of the North Sea.

     We leave you, however, with three questions:

     If such a beautiful girl was born with a head of pure-white hair and moonlight colored eyes. Why did she begin to show Metamorphmagus abilities at the age of two? Especially when that type of magic is considerably rare and begins showing immediately after birth. 

     How is it, an eleven year old was able to surpass her classes in tenfolds? So much so, the Hogwarts staff demanded she advance through her second year and onto her third.

     Lastly, why is her intuition always so damn spot on?

     Her friends, simply call her an anomaly. While the fates in the sky watch on with giddy anticipation.

     After all, a true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet an unknown fate. And Iphigenia Black loved adventure.