𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

WORST MISTAKE

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     If you asked Iphigenia, being a patient in the Hogwarts hospital wing was equivalent to a holiday. She honestly had no idea why Harry had always complained about it. Over their past two years at Hogwarts, the raven haired boy would manage to find himself more times than not wrapped in gauze and tucked into the crisp white hospital sheets. Every time, he'd moan and whine to his friends about Madam Pomfrey, the school nurse, and the horrible potions she'd forced him to take. What he had not told Ron, Hermione, and Iphigenia was how glorious it was to be waited on hand and foot.

Iphigenia was treated like the true princess she resented to be referred to as. Madam Pomfrey — a sweet but stern witch — had insisted on keeping Harry and Iphigenia in the hospital wing over the weekend. During that time, she had food delivered to them by their bed side. Trays ladled with dishes of warm stews and fresh baked bread paired with delicious puddings and treacle tarts. When Iphigenia made a request for morning coffee instead of tea, the elderly witch did so with only one question: "Sugar or cream dear?". The matron would fluff their pillows, give them extra blankets, and even had someone bring Iphigenia the book she had been attempting to finish. The one bad side were the healing potions. An icy chill would run up and down Iphigenia's right arm every time she took them, followed by a warm tingle as her broken bones mended back together.

The two patients were even allowed visitors. Although, most of them had been for Iphigenia, Hagrid had sent both of them a bunch of earwiggy flowers that looked like yellow cabbages, sobbing uncontrollably and almost breaking Iphigenia's arm again when he thanked her for saving Harry's life. Ginny Weasley, blushing furiously, turned up with a self made get-well card for Harry, which sang shrilly unless he kept it shut under his bowl of fruit. For some reason, that visit had left a burning anger simmering inside Iphigenia. It was obvious that the youngest Weasley still harbored a crush for Harry and that realization didn't sit right with Iphigenia.

The Gryffindor team visited again on Sunday morning, this time accompanied by Wood, who told Harry that he didn't blame him in the slightest. Luckily, Maeve Diggory and Gideon Bardot — a good looking fourth year Hufflepuff boy — had visited far after the Gryffindor team had left. The former apologizing profusely to Harry before throwing her arms around Iphigenia, chastising the girl for being reckless, yet again. Gideon, who harbored a large crush on Iphigenia, kept throwing her flirtatious smiles and complimenting words much to Harry's annoyance.

Fourth year Ravenclaw's Eddie Carmichael, Marcus Belby, and Rosalie Salotto had all stopped by for Iphigenia as well. Telling a dramatic retelling of everything they had seen during the Quidditch match. It had ended in a very emotional Carmichael nearly crying as he described how he felt watching Iphigenia's small body falling nearly thirty feet. But, it wasn't until the Slytherin's came to visit that Harry and Iphigenia learned of the rumors spreading like wild fire around the school. If there was one thing the house of the snake were good at, it was learning all of the hot gossip.

Daphne and Astoria Greengrass had stopped by Sunday, before dinner, with word that Draco was more than furious with the Iphigenia. Informing her of the destruction her cousin had caused in the Slytherin common room. The entire time, cursing out Dumbledore and Harry in more than one language. Astoria had found it rather attractive and heart warming that Draco cared so much about Iphigenia. Daphne and Iphigenia thought it was an unhealthy coping mechanism— Harry, who had been ignored through the conversation, had agreed as well.

The Greengrass sisters, at least, were civil enough toward Harry to ask if he was feel okay. Not giving him any time to actually answer before jumping into all of the talk going on around the school.