beautiful

[ huijun + minjae ]

💐

minjae's pov

i woke up to the sight of my boyfriend, huijun who was sleeping peacefully as he snores softly. i smiled seeing his long lashes that are beautifully resting on his rosy cheeks.

oh how i badly want to squish his cheeks.

i can also notice that he is literally glowing. maybe from what i assumed because of yesterday's what are we doing?

i finally confessed my feelings to him after how many years of me cowardly hides my feelings to him, without knowing that he have also the same feelings as me.

i asked him to let me court him, but he said no. i was disappointed after i heard him saying that but he took it back saying, "only courting me? you're too weak! you should become my boyfriend already!" with matching raised eyebrows.

i chuckled at the memory i had with him last night.

no, its far from what you are thinking. we are not doing anything bad and anything against our will. even though i only do light kisses to him, i won't do it unless he will grant me permission and i am respectfully taking that.

i stopped daydreaming when i feel he shifted onto the bed and snuggled himself in my chest.

i smiled, like, too wide for it to tear up my cheeks because of it. my heart is beating too fast and i am worried because he will hear it. i am so happy with him beside me, and that's what i've been wishing for my whole 13 years of existence.

even though there are some people who can't be helped to be against on our relationship, i don't care about what does the society tells about me.

the important thing is, i love huijun and that all matters to me only.

his eyes are slowly fluttering open, making my heart clench in happiness and fulfill. even only his breathing is making me whipped for him. i swear to the above, i won't let myself hurt this beautiful angel.

"good morning angel." i said softly and i caressed his hair that is messy because of the reason that he moves too much, but i can't complain, i love him.

"good morning.. why are you awake before me huh?" he asked and chuckled. "still sleepy?" i asked huijun and cutely nodded his head.

oh my gosh, i am so whipped.

"i love you, huijun."

"i love you too, my gom."

💐

guess what? i cried.
note: this is pure
fictions only, do not
take this seriously!

i started with huijae
because why not?
i love huijae with all
of my heart, and ofc,
to all the members.
i won't forget them.

anyways, feel free to
dm me when you have
something to request, i
may not reply immediately
but i will be seeing it
besides. too busy for
school to make your
requests into oneshots,
but don't worry, i'll
be trying my best to
have time! ✨

i love you all ❤️

ps. pls also follow me 🥺