i wish

minjae + huijun

🥀

warning: angst ( also this is my first writing them so forgive me )

there stood huijun, with a glass in his hands as he shouted 'cheers', as a supportive bestfriend like he was to the groom, which is song minjae, and they clanked their wine glasses and sipping it.

their companions, their former group as an idols, mcnd has been ended because it was the fate. they are already finished their schools and got their partners, well except for huijun.

the tallest of the group, minjae revealed that he was gonna marry seungmin, which made the netizens shock and they can't help it but to accept their relationship.

huijun inside as he watched his bestfriend, the groom, happily dancing with seungmin, which is his partner. he smiled bitterly, he can't still believe the fact that they are already married.

i wish it was me.

i wish i was the one you are holding.

i wish i was the one who can make you smile like that.

i wish...

you were mine.

huijun can't help it but to let his tears fall freely on to his cheeks as he smiled, getting a wine again.

"huijun hyung? why are you crying?" the maknae of the group, junhyuk, which is now 20 years old said as huijun tried to wipe his tears using his free left hand.

huijun smiled bitterly. "i am... just happy to see my bestfriend got married."

no, it's not like that. i am not happy because it was not me in his arms right now.

"oh junhyukkie, if they ask where am i, i am just going to go outside to get some fresh air." huijun tapped junhyuk's shoulders and placed his glass in the table and walked away.

hyung... i know you are hurting, just stay strong. we don't have no choice but to accept that the one you love is getting married.

"i am sorry. you don't deserve this."

🥀

author's note:

oh anyways, my heart is been broken in a good way and i have the motivation to write angst ( even tho its not that great lol ) because this is bokuaka ial's fault 😔

anyways, angst >>>

i need to be more sad to write an angst lshshhshs i can't write an angst when i'm happy hahhshahdjdks