thunders

seongun + junhyuk

🌹

junhyuk's whimpers and soft squeak filled the entire room as the thunder roared, scaring the poor junhyuk under the sheets.

"s-seongjun hyung w-where are you?" he whimpered, surprisingly in contrast of his deep voice as he tried to call himself down but there's still no effect.

junhyuk always hated the thunder for no reason, maybe it shocks him? or the reason he couldn't sleep at night? he doesn't know. he just hated it.

suddenly, the door slammed open, revealing seongjun who was panting loudly, he came from the other room and he heard thunders so his instincts automatically said "junhyuk" and went to his room as he saw junhyuk curling up under the blankets.

"junhyukkie... i am already here.. don't worry you are safe with me now." seongjun pulled the blanket slowly and hugged junhyuk from behind. he was basically spooning junhyuk.

"s-seongjun hyung... i-i'm scared."

"hush now, hyukkie..." seongjun pulled junhyuk and made junhyuk face seongjun and caressed his hair.

"don't be afraid now... hyung is here for you okay? you are safe with me. i love you hyuk."

then junhyuk deeply chuckled and smiled. "thank you hyung for cuddles."

🌹

okay i made it short
bcs im writing this on
midnight and its raining
here hdjsjs and also
i am inactive due to
online classes which
couldnt help but to
interrupt my mind
when i always try to
write an update 😾

for those who are reading
dare, my other book, i
also want to say that my
time are so tight, it cant
give me some time to
update im so sorry 😔

anyways, i love u all ❤️