feelings

[ huijun + minjae ]

🌸

"why won't you confess? does your feelings for him bothering you that much?" 

"i'm... i'm scared. w-what if he doesn't like me? what if... if he will avoid me after this?"

"well, are you somewhat ready?" huijun nodded and looked away, fiddling his fingers. seongjun sighed at his friend's state. 

huijun has a 'crush' on his bestfriend minjae, but he thought that it was just an infatuation. as the time passed, huijun's feelings for him got more deeper that it can define it as like, he likes him already. 

but he doesn't know what to do. he's trying to not to be awkward to his bestfriend because if he do, minjae might notice his uneasiness and ask him, and huijun might be afraid to say his feelings accidentally. 

minjae has been showing some affection lately and huijun wasn't sure that minjae likes him too. he was assuming that, but he is trying to prevent it though in order not to hurt his feelings and he already expected it. he was very confused.

because of that, huijun took his whole courage and go confess to minjae, to know what he can say to him and also to confirm if he has feelings for him too.

huijun took a deep breathe and nodded at seongjun. "thank you for helping me out, i appreciate it." seongjun smiled and ruffled huijun's hair. "if something happens, i'll be here."

huijun smiled and walks his way to minjae's seat not too far away from his.

"minjae... can i speak to you?" huijun softly and minjae raised his eyebrows. "but we are talking?" minjae chuckles and huijun grinned. "i mean.. in private?"

they went outside of that room where anyone can't hear anything from them talking to each other. "uh... how do i say this."

"minjae, listen to me and please don't think of something else... just listen to me."

"i don't know what i am feeling right now but i know to myself that i like you, more than friends perhaps? haha, i know this is too awkward but-- i can't get this thing off my chest. i know i like you, i know you don't like me back so i don't expect something that makes me happy-- i don't want to get hurt but-"

huijun was cut off when minjae suddenly cupped his cheeks and kissed him on the lips, which made huijun's dark orbs widen. 

what? why is he kissing me?

"finally." minjae pulled out and hugged huijun who was a blushing mess right now. 

"h-huh?"

"i thought i was the only one. i like you too, no lies!"

perhaps the best day of my life.

    🌸

i'm back, well not literally back. i'm just here to update
 this bcs in almost two months i haven't opened wattpad
since my modules are killing me like it doesn't give me time
anymore and also, i don't know if i'm still going to fast updating
because just like what i said, i don't open wp anymore

but don't worry, in some time i'll be free from this,
 i'm gonna update this and also the dare!!