Prologue

Nicole
2 Years Later

"You so stupid, Shyla!" I said cracking up. Shyla is my roomate in college. They didn't put me and Drew in a dorm together. Shyla was cool though. She could dress and shoe game was fosho strong. She was shorter than me. 5'0 to be exact. But that bitch is funny.

Im in my dorm with her and Tra. Tra is her boyfriend. They'd always be fighting but it would be cute in a way. Nigga was tall as fuck and funny as fuck also.

"Shut up, with them nasty ass crusty ass toes." Tra said. Me and him started laughing and she mugged him."Them bitches mad at the world!" He said and we started laughing more.

"Don't call my toes bitches you bitch!" She said.

"They is bitches!" He yelled laughing.

"That's not what you was saying when you was rubbing and sucking on em'." She said. He laughed it off .

"Yall be crackin me the fuck up bruh.!" I said laughing. We heard a knock on the door.

"Who the fuck is it?"Tra yelled. Suddenly, Daisa and Drew walked in. They looked dressed up.

"Curse at me again, nigga!" Drew yelled hitting Tra on his head.

" Where are y'all going?" I asked.

"You mean where are we going. We going to watch those boys from the other building play basketball! Remember?" Daisa said.

"I wonder how your boyfriends', Jordon and Jaylen, would feel about their girlfriends', Drew and Daisa, getting all dressed up to go see boys that don't even pay attention to them.." I said.

"Look, he wouldn't care because he wouldn't know. And we may not be popular at this college but we know how to get boys attention." Daisa said.

"Yeah okay. You chickens look like shaved sheep!" Tra yelled laughing. I tried to hold my laughter in but i couldn't.

"And you look like a burned cow!" Drew said.

"And you look like the farmer that milk the cow!" Tra said laughing. I couldn't control my laughter at this point.

"I hate you fagot." Drew yelled. She is always arguing with Tra and Tra is always arguing with either her or Shyla.

"Im going to get dressed. All of yall can leave now. Buh-Bye!" I said as everyone left.

"Whatchu wearing boo?" Shyla asked as she laid down on her bed.

"Clothes. You not coming?" I asked.

"No. I really don't feel like it."

"Whyyyyy?" I asked.

"Because i want some alone time with Tra."

"Ohhh! Nasty!"

"Bitch, shut up. You know im still a virgin. I ain't ready for that yet and he respects that. So, when is Lance and the twins coming over? They be so cute!" She said.

"I honestly don't know. Ima ask Don to bring them today."

"Yay!"

First Chapter!!!