How You Met

Welcome, boys and girls, to chapter one! Well, section one. These ain't exactly chapters. You get my point. Now, the characters will be authored as follows:

Rak: Darius, Draven, Twisted Fate, Jinx, Elise, Evelynn, Katarina
Jay: Garen, Ezreal, Sona, Miss Fortune

So there you have it. More characters will be added as we go further along. For now, enjoy meeting the champs!

-Rak

Darius: You've known Darius since before he had all his scars. Back when him and Draven were stuck on the streets. You saw him grow from a naïve boy, into a hardened young man, into a grizzled veteran. He was grateful to have met you when he was younger, afraid he would scare you off with his current demeanor.

Garen: You met off the battlefield. You were running through the halls trying to deliver a message quickly, rounded a corner, and ran into him so hard you almost gave yourself a concussion. Your devotion to Demacia was endearing to him and he made time in his busy training schedule to see you.

Twisted Fate: You were in a Bilgewater pub when it happened. Well, when he happened. He was mercilessly swindling drunks of their money left and right, easily outplaying them in every game of cards he played. He overstepped with one of the patrons, and soon, he was hiding in your room in the inn on the top floor.

Ezreal: It was one of the times he was practicing lockpicking. Not everyone starts out being a pro and you caught him red handed. He of course explained it was a harmless joke and you stood there making him sweat it out for what felt like forever before laughing. As it happened you were going to pull a not so harmless very impractical joke on that professor. After hearing your plan he was quick to correct you, and make it twice as effective. You've been seeing each other on and off ever since.

Draven: You met Draven along with his brother, and immediately noticed the contrast between the two. Where Darius was silent and brooding, Draven was loud and up-front, immediately introducing himself in his own boisterous manner. You lost touch after he became a Reckoner, game pulling him away from his old social circles. Recently, you caught up with each other when he was celebrating a victory.

Miss Fortune: You just happened to be tracking down the same bounty as her, but you'd be damned before you let an easy payday slip through your fingers. Even knowing full well who she was. She took the first one. But you kept crossing tracks. Your determination and stubbornness eventually won her over, making the two of you the talk of Bilgewater.

Jinx: Did it have to do with a bombing in Piltover? Well, yes and no. You met in the Sumpworks when she was on the run from Vi and Caitlyn. She managed to convince you to help her hide, and so you brought her back to your apartment in Zaun. The following 24 hours were nothing short of a dumpster fire fueled by gasoline and napalm, but... she had a charm about her. You couldn't help it, and now, you're her partner in crime.

Elise: You had heard tales of the mysterious, beautiful woman hidden away in an old manor in Noxus Prime. Curiosity got the better of you, and you were foolish enough to walk right into her trap. She fully intended to sacrifice you to Vilemaw, but, in a stunning turn of events, you charmed her, convincing her you would be more useful alive. Amused by your proposal, Elise decided to keep you around. What would this little fly do?

Sona: You were fortunate enough to meet her after one of her performances. Despite having never met before you could understand her musical tones despite her lack of a voice. You were as lovestruck as she was sweet and the combination proved infallible. After the third concert Sona always had a seat saved for you.

(A/N: Hello, Rak here. So, this is a collaboration between Wolfspelle and I, and as you saw in the prologue, each of us will be handling different Legends. So, the reason this is in here is because I need to explain something before I move on to Evelynn. Now, we all know her. Sadistic demon thot. Some people like that. As a result, for Evelynn, I will write the reader as her perfect masochist. It's the only thing she'd settle for, after all, right?)

Evelynn: It was rather unfortunate how you met. She fully intended to kill you, in fact. She had you in her grasp. A simple twitch of her Lashers, and you would have found yourself headless. But... you weren't giving up. You weren't begging for her to stop. Every little thing she did electrified you, made you want more... and eventually, the demon decided you were worth more alive than dead. "My perfect little plaything...", as she put it.

Katarina: You were a bystander to her work, unfortunately for you. A horrifying display of swift brutality and frightening efficiency, killing a Noxian noble who had been overestimating his influence. Usually, Katarina follows the motto "no one will notice if there's no one to notice", but upon approaching you, ready to slice your neck open, she paused. This person who stood before her, was a liability, easily disposed of. Instead, she found herself smitten. She thought you were cute. She visited you later that night (don't ask how she knew where to find you) and attempted to befriend you. Either by fear or fascination, you accepted her friendship.