How They Hug

Darius: ...Is not a hugger. A strong pat on the shoulder? Yes. Will it hurt? Probably.

Garen: After his last real hug resulted in your hospitalization his hugs are now awkward and very tentative. It’s more like his arms hover around you and he pats you on the back like you’re made of glass. Which is probably for the best.

Twisted Fate: There's nothing too special about the way Twisted Fate hugs. When he holds you close, you can usually smell the booze on him from angry patrons of taverns, irate at losing their hard-earned money.

Ezreal: You see each other at random times so whenever he sees you, he’s glad. You’re pulled into a bear hug every time you see him and every time before he has to leave. He’ll often walk with his arm around your shoulders while he excitedly explains about his latest adventure.

Draven: Bro hug. Plain and simple, ironically… Okay, maybe a playful headlock and a noogie.

Miss Fortune: Sarah’s hugs are short but meaningful. She doesn’t get too close to a lot of people so any hug at all means a lot. It means she trusts you. If it’s a quick bro hug, you’re a friend. If it’s a side hug, you’re someone she holds dear to her heart.

Jinx: As described previously, her hugs are frighteningly strong. She's able to lift you off the ground and spin in a circle several times before needing to put you down.

Elise: The way Elise hugs is always an experience. She holds you close, keeping you in her embrace for a little longer than what is usually considered appropriate. If you are alone, she will be on top of you, her arachnid limbs pulling you closer still, her hand caressing your cheek as she whispers sweet nothings to you.

Sona: Usually a shy, withdrawn individual she lights up when she sees you. It’s not just a hug it’s usually an impromptu cuddle. She’ll sink deep into your arms and snuggle into your shoulder and stay there for as long as you let her.

Evelynn: Similar to Elise, but she doesn't care who sees. Without fail, she will be on top of you, her legs wrapped around you while her clawed fingers softly glide over your skin. She manages to not hurt you when she does this… mostly.