Favorite Hobbies

Darius: Chess. His reputation as an unstoppable force is only rivalled by his mind for strategy. He'll attempt to play some games with you, but eventually, you see that any attempt at a real win is futile.

Garen: Training and practicing. Always honing his skills and keeping his strength up so he's always ready for battle to fight for Demacia.

Twisted Fate: Gambling. What else did you expect from the most notorious gambler in Runeterra?

Ezreal: If he's not out exploring he's looking for a new lead for somewhere in Runeterra explore. Ideally where he and no other explorer has ventured before.

Draven: Like Garen, he does train, but, unlike Garen, he parties. And he parties hard. His presence is always a herald of noise and calamity, and his personal life is no exception.

Miss Fortune: Hobbies? What hobbies? As a bounty hunter and unofficial lawmaker of Bilgewater there's never a shortage of fires to douse, arguments to settle, and bounties to fill.

Jinx: Lighting shit on fire, blowing shit up, graffiti, music, pranks... the list goes on and on.

Elise: The Queen of Spiders is usually occupied by seducing some blissfully unaware Noxian noble, but when she's not, she weaves webs in her manor, the threads of silk capturing light in an almost hypnotizing way.
Sona: Music, duh. She may be the Maven of the strings but practice never hurts.

Evelynn: Teasing you. It never gets old. She always knows just what to do to get you right near the edge, and exactly when to stop. She'll do it when you least expect it, and she won't relent.